Rich Pearson Vid 3

Rich Pearson

Is anyone having difficulty downloading/playing this? As a few people have said over MSN that its not working so good.

Feedback and I'll try and sort whatevers wrong with it.

Cheers for the replies, glad y'all like it.

Rich

EDIT: Just downloaded it in 3 mins and all played fine, so it should be ok...

That was amazing. Just so much variation, so well edited and despite the music not being to my taste, i didn't mind it at all.

Looks like your rear brake slips sometimes but it seems to have quite a lot of hold none the less.

In plymouth (which was yesterday) we spent a good hour ragging it through fountains and then riding the rocks on the Hoe getting splashed with salt water. Not good for discs, at all. Hence new pads today.

Rich

Good stuff! My sister just told me it sounded like baby-sacrificing music but I thought it was alright.

Riding looked good, I say get more of the longer lines like 3'40". Bunny hop to manual with the rolling camera was awesome :D mostly cos I didn't expect it! The tap to back wheel at 2'16" looked well smooth as well.

For editing, I'm going to stick my neck out and say too much slow motion! That's just me though.