Kenny's Competition Machine!

belaey

Now we have someone a little more in the know, care to explain the hump?

Looks quite nice, other than that, though it must be there for a reason

At a complete guess i'd say its to bring back some resemblance of a triangular shaped frame to retain a certain amount of strength for moves like hooks and taps that would be reduced if the top and down tubes were joined together like they would be if both tube continued on their angles from the seat tube to the head tube.

EDIT: Or it could be completely the opposite case and the two tubes being together would be much stiffer so any flex from moves like hooks and taps would be absorbed mostly by the headtube... and seeing as theres a giant hole in the headtube its probably not going to be strong enough to withstand that.

So there we go, its either to add strength or to add a point of flex. Glad i cleared that up :lol:

Edited by Krisboats

i think designers got a little to design that frame, wierd squiggles in all, if there weren't so many twist which im gathered are purely cosmetic anyway it'd look alot nicer. paintjob is spoton though. love white trials bikes.

• 2 months later...

I love it, would totally buy one for comps if I was good enough to, feel stupid riding red with that :P

Looks stunning, geo is going to be sweet to ride and the hump appantly is for taking stress away from the headtube, cant remember where I read it though. Think it was on here somewhere.