Lewis Vs Fernando Vs Kimi

Howard Hughes

Lewis Vs Fernando Vs Kimi  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win the Formula One world championship this weekend?

• Lewis Hamilton
    • Fernando Alonso
    • Kimi Raikkonen

Bollocks.

I lost concentration and forgot to watch the interviews after the race.

Anywhere I can find them online?

I can't believe it...

Nick, they only showed Kimi in the press conference, good old itv as usual :(

Tom Booth - Ross Braun seemed rather pal'y with Alonso....

Ross Brawn???? He wasn't there (was he?) - on a years sabbatical, do you mean Jean Todt? Or did I miss something?

Edited by Adds

Ross Brawn???? He wasn't there (was he?) - on a years sabbatical, do you mean Jean Todt? Or did I miss something?

I thought it was Brawn, But it could well have been Todt, I'm not really a ferrari man to be honest.

Quick edit,

Did anyone else think Kubica and Rosberg raced like absolute pro's?! Awsome manouer by Kubica about 40-50 laps in, when Rosberg and whoever else where battling in the first corner an they pushed to hard and went wide, whilst Kubica took his time and went on the inside of both, definatly two to watch in the future.

Edited by Tom Booth

Deserved win by Kimi, and the driver I had hoped would win, been a loyal ferrari supporter since 1996, but what mastery of a Ferrari start, covering hamilton and getting Kimi into second easy, then it was race over as the Ferraris absolutly cained the rest of the field.

Shame for Hamilton though, as someone said if they didnt fluff it up on China he would have won, but you could see he was anxious trying to get back past alonso when he did not need to so early on.

As far as I am aware McLaren did nothing wrong this time round it was just a failure that was long overdue on his car.

It's a pity, it would have been really cool if Hamilton won his rookie season, but ah well.

He did really well, despite being let down by his team twice and now his car, he finished 1 point behind Kimi. He will go far, mark my words.

Anyone else see the two pit lane incidents, I was laughing so much when that tyre just rolled into the guy and took him out.

Wasn't funny when (was it Rosberg?) the car skidded into the pits and took out the front jacksman.

Think it was Nakajima who hit the guy, was pretty harsh lol

Oh and did anyone see the news on bbc just then

http://uk.reuters.com/article/UK_MOTORSPOR...B41269720071021

I doubt they would get disqualified over whatever theyve done, but still interesting if its true

Edited by Bondy

Think it was Nakajima who hit the guy, was pretty harsh lol

Oh and did anyone see the news on bbc just then

http://sport.guardian.co.uk/breakingnews/f...7013681,00.html

I doubt they would get disqualified over whatever theyve done, but still interesting if its true

hmmmmm................................

veryone knows he will be a WC

dunno about that, Ferrari seemed so all over the race by the end, I have a feeling that they will get back to being insumountable now that the rule changes have settled down a bit. It might juest be a few years until Hamilton gets his chance again.

Still a deserved winner. But mclaren fuffed that up well and good, if they hadn't farted about in china theyd have probably been celebrating now.

Ross Braun seemed rather pal'y with Alonso....

Theres no chance of him getting a seat at Ferrari, Kimi's there for another few years yet and Massa had his contract renewed this week.

Did anyone else think Kubica and Rosberg raced like absolute pro's?! Awsome manouer by Kubica about 40-50 laps in, when Rosberg and whoever else where battling in the first corner an they pushed to hard and went wide, whilst Kubica took his time and went on the inside of both, definatly two to watch in the future.

Those two are absolutely awesome drivers. Kubica is my favourite driver out of the field bar Hamilton and Kimi.

Kimi deserved it really, Ferrari tactics worked well. It's a shame but im just glad the spanish b*****d didnt win haha.