New Year's Resolutions For 2008

JonMack

Well mine so far are:

Concentrate on uni and finish my third year with a decent grade.

Start project 365 (shoot one photo a day, every day, for a year) - I plan on doing it on film, and doing a weekly update on my website.

Ride more, even if it is just in my bedroom.

So share yours...

Well mine so far are:

Concentrate on uni and finish my third year with a decent grade.

Start project 365 (shoot one photo a day, every day, for a year) - I plan on doing it on film, and doing a weekly update on my website.

Ride more, even if it is just in my bedroom.

So share yours...

project 366 you mean??

i dont really have any, as it seems kinda pointless, make the decision to improve whenever you decide too, rather than on a set day, like all the people who will be in the gym on january the 2nd, cos of their new years resolution to loose weight, if they hadnt pigged out over xmas, they wouldnt need to work as hard now.

project 366 you mean??

i dont really have any, as it seems kinda pointless, make the decision to improve whenever you decide too, rather than on a set day, like all the people who will be in the gym on january the 2nd, cos of their new years resolution to loose weight, if they hadnt pigged out over xmas, they wouldnt need to work as hard now.

Haha oh yeh, forgot it was a leap year!

Yeah I know what you mean, I guess it's just an excuse for a fresh start, I do actually wanna do the P366 thing, I think it would be cool, especially to do it all in film, would make me get off my ass and shoot more too.

I would make some but i wont keep them. Every year has been the same for me really.

However, Tom has brought rise to the fact that in a years time we can bump this thread to see what we wrote, which i think is a kind of really cool idea. :)

So here goes.

• Now i've quit trials, somehow keep fit, maybe start a morning and evening basic fitness thing
  • Maybe find some more friends, meet new people
  • Grab and embrace opportunity's when they present themselves
  • Keep my car and live the dream for it
  • Rise up in my job, start taking it seriously, in on time, get stuff done
  • Sort out my garage, waterproof it, get some power in there, some basic storage and basic tools
  • Go on at least one track day in my car

Guess they aren't resolutions actually, more goals, but all the same.

Get drunk and party alot

Get a job

Learn to drive after getting said job

Actually learn stuff on the bmx rather then just cruising around doing everything i can already do

See the sunrise more

Sell lots of AMP cds and get them in as many record stores as possibly

Run an Alternative Music Promotions hip hop night or two

Make more stencils and get up in interesting places

Make a more practical design for watfordphotography

Get paid to take photos more

Draw more

Find someone over 18 who looks like me to blag an id off

Have fun!

They're not all resolutions as such, just stuff i'd want to do whether it was a new year or not. A few of them might be a bit backwards aswell haha.

EDIT: run some sort of blog, either through WatfordPhotography or AMP most likely.

Edited by Max Quinn

Er, I never really do this but it'll be fun to look back on. So:

Stop wasting so much time on here

Stop wasting so much time on games*

Climb more

Ride my bike(s) more

Stop taking so much shit :rolleyes:

Take more pictures

* Has anyone seen the South Park episode called 'Guitar Queero' (11x06 I think)? Stan gets addicted to a game called called Heroin Hero where you have to chase a dragon all day long and you never catch it. Reminded me of playing Counter-Strike:Source - you can never really 'win' - you just play it forever :S

Start project 365 (shoot one photo a day, every day, for a year)

Yoink.

I may well be gay and give this a go aswell. And attach it to my new diary, haha. An entry for each day accompanied by a photograph, hmmm...

Oh, and stop biting my cunting nails.

actually ive had a thought, feck it im gunna set some goals for the end of 2008, but there starting from like now, rather than tuesday(as otherwise ill just have a big blow out before tuesday)

a)drink on no more than 52 nights of the year, i.e im not going to drink more than once a week on average.

b)consume no more than 0.0g of cocaine all year. really did go a bit silly for a few weeks this year, and im ashamed to say it, aint touched it in like 6 months or so now, but still be nice to not be tempted once.

c) get abs at some point this year(is probably only gunna take shifting another 10-12lbs so shouldnt be too hard if i stop drinking/kebabing

d) try and get a proper relationship, and call it a day on casual sex. it really aint done me no favours this year. sure its given me some of the best experiences of my life, but at the same time its almost ruined it twice.

actually ive had a thought, feck it im gunna set some goals for the end of 2008, but there starting from like now, rather than tuesday(as otherwise ill just have a big blow out before tuesday)

a)drink on no more than 52 nights of the year, i.e im not going to drink more than once a week on average.

b)consume no more than 0.0g of cocaine all year. really did go a bit silly for a few weeks this year, and im ashamed to say it, aint touched it in like 6 months or so now, but still be nice to not be tempted once.

c) get abs at some point this year(is probably only gunna take shifting another 10-12lbs so shouldnt be too hard if i stop drinking/kebabing

d) try and get a proper relationship, and call it a day on casual sex. it really aint done me no favours this year. sure its given me some of the best experiences of my life, but at the same time its almost ruined it twice.

You're going to have to work f**king hard. I bet you £5 that you won't keep to them flap tits.

(love you really)

I've never really made resolutions before but i really want to make some and stick to them this year. So here are my few.

1. Be more honest with people insted of just shutting off.

2. Keep up my XC riding and get fit again

3. Stop the narcotics. Already stopped smoking weed and dropping E, just one more to stop. Gunna be hard though because it always readily available when i drink.

4. Get a decent haircut and keep up with the trimming.

Not really hard any of them really, just need to keep focused.