Whats More Manly?

Token

Guinness vs Cider  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Whats more manly?

• Guinness
    • Cider

Real cider, obviously.

But everyone will vote Guiness because they've never had the pleasure of tasting real cider, or wouldn't be able to handle it :P

Your such a gay it's unreal, just gay off for a minute an think about it properly. As Will Arnold said 'It's a f**king full English in a glass' whereas cider is 'A mans drink with a hint of cross dresser at the weekends'.

Wouldn't be able to handle it, such a gay.

Your such a gay it's unreal, just gay off for a minute an think about it properly. As Will Arnold said 'It's a f**king full English in a glass' whereas cider is 'A mans drink with a hint of cross dresser at the weekends'.

Wouldn't be able to handle it, such a gay.

I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but I kinda wasn't being! :S

If by that you mean the c**ts that go out and buy Bulmers and Magners in posh bars after work, then yeah they're as gay as they come.

On the other hand, down in the sticks of the West Country where I'm from - you can buy a pint of cider from a barrel which in some pubs will still have apples floating in it. Some of them roll in at between 8 - 10%

If you compare drinking 6 pints of Guiness to 6 pints of cider - I can guarantee which will make you a lot more drunk, and a LOT more hench in the morning.

Your gona be the one doing the forfit Fishy. How does it feel to know that 'Real' Cider is still as shit as White Lightning?

edit: boon i was joking about you being gay. cough cough ;)

But realise Guinness + Rugby = Man.

Where as 'Real' Cider + West Country Bloke = Farmer.

It's written in the bible.

Edited by Scopse

But realise Guinness + Rugby = Man.

Where as 'Real' Cider + West Country Bloke = Farmer.

It's written in the bible.

Haha oh!

I might actually have to agree with that to some extent. In my local it's pretty much 50/50 rugby lads to farmer types.

The farmers are the ones that sometimes bring shotguns to the pub after a mornings hunting though ;) Not even joking.

Hunting is pretty manly! Diving on top of other blokes just, isn't haha

Edited by boon

if its regular cider. then guiness is way more manly.

look on a night out, girls are suckers for strongbow, or cider and black, id say as many girls drink cider on tap as lads do.

magners and bulmers is a bit more manly,koppabergs a manly drink, but only cos the girls aint got there heads around how sweet it actually is. but i still spy a fair few birds drinking magners from time to time.

real cider is manly, but not many people drink it at all,although me do outnumber girls and theres a fair percentage of farmers wife types that drink it too.

but guiness, think ive seen 2 girls with a pint of guiness in pubs ever. and i spend wayyyy too much time in pubs.a lot of girls claim to like guiness, but they dont, they like coffee, which is what they think guinness tastes like, as theyve never had more than a sip of it.

Edited by trials_punk182

I had some really nice 18% Cider once, called Suicider............It was f**king imense !

So tastfull, really rich, nice fresh smell, no bubbles ! Went down smoother than Guiness. And it was home made ? This couple were producing 100 pints a week and living off the stuff ! (3 Guesses where i was :D)

And i didn't look irish

Cider ***.

Jarrid

Or, to simplify...

Ireland or Somerset?

Terrorist or Farmer?

...I know which I'd go for.

Haha f**king legend !

They nick all our batterys too ! We caught em the other week and went mental ! Were gonna make a cage trap so we can taunt them and poke them with sticks....Not that i'm saying all irish people are Pikeys

Edited by Pashley26

Obviously Guinness but i can't stand it or cider for that matter. I'm a Fosters man.

says it all really.....

It was a pretty tough choice. But REAL cider is more manly.

yes indeed.

edit: I dont mean Im also a fosters man, I mean lager is for homosexuals.

Edited by Tom_