Bristol

max-t

There's parking at Temple Meads, where a fair few people seem to stick their cars on these rides, though I don't have my car here/haven't ever parked there so can't say how much it'll be.

Otherwise there's the option of trying to find a road to stick it down for free, but a touch further out.

The road I live on - St. Paul's Road (at the top of Park Street = BIG hill :P ) is free, as are the surrounding roads.

Probably about 15 mins roll to TM station, but just up the hill from Lloyds/centre etc

Anyone who ends up this way is wlecome to let me know and I'll roll on down with you :)

tough parking though round your way - even on sunday .... and "just up the hill" read big fat hill .....

could park at ASDA in bedminster ... prolly around 5-10 mins from the big spots ?

What's the best bet for parking in Bristol? Also if anyone from the East Dorsetish area wants a lift, weather permitting I'll be driving up.

Dave

Temple Meads parking is £3.50 on weekends if you park outside. It's like £7 inside.

Motion skatepark is right behind Temple Meads river which is free.

There are a few cheap/ free places/ roads to park at.

[edit]

Motion is HERE

Edited by eskimo

Anyone (Luke/Rowan?) know of any cheap places to spend the night? Looking at about 5 people.

Travel lodges work out around 25 per person for one night, which is pretty expensive.

Any decent places? Theres a youth Hostel but I don't particularly like the idea of taking the bikes there.

Anyone (Luke/Rowan?) know of any cheap places to spend the night? Looking at about 5 people.

Travel lodges work out around 25 per person for one night, which is pretty expensive.

Any decent places? Theres a youth Hostel but I don't particularly like the idea of taking the bikes there.

Nick - You guys are welcome to crash in my room (I can stay at Lou's instead) if it's any good. Not all that big, but double bed + floor (and probably the sofas downstairs) should do you, if you bring sleeping bags

Not ideal I know, but it'd be free (or lunch during the ride, we'll see :P)

Let me know if it's any good to you at all (Y)

I'll be trekking over, bringing a couple of local bmx riders too. Will, Matt you both still coming?

I dunno bout will but I defo am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Find me and say hi, so i can get TU5JP4 on yo ass!

Pffffpt, says the TU traitor! :P

I dunno bout will but I defo am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

What! Drag him if you have to, This is going to be for me what London was for you guys haha