Thanks Uk

ZHI_Chris

First of all ,sorry for my poor English.

I have been Uk for one year. In the last year, I have met a lot of riders in UK. They are all very friendly. They helped me and we had some really good ridings.

My first riding was in Cambridge. I met Joe in that riding. Also some other riders (I can remember all of them, but I can't remember their English names, it seems a bit difficult to me). I can remember Joe's name, because he took a lot of pics, and he's a good rider. Although we couldn't communicate very well, we had a good time. After the first riding, I felt that British people are very good, friendly; I would like to ride more with them.

My first competition was in Hookwoods last April. Before that competition, I was worrying how can I go Hookwoods; because I was stay in Cambridge, there was not enough from Cambridge to Hookwoods by train. Then I got a email from Stuart, he said that I could stay at his home for the night before the competive. Biside that, he gave me a good dinner and breakfast, then drove me to Hookwoods. Thanks for Stuart. After the competition, I known that Stuart is the manager of EBTC. He have been riding biketrials for 24 years. Also, he have run the EBTC for a long time. In my opinion, he did a lot for biketrials. As a biketrials rider, thanks for Stuart again.

I have been to lots of place for riding. Such as London, southend-on-sea, clacton-on-sea, chelmsford, brentwood, sheringham, cambridge and aberdeen. Thanks for all the people who helped me.

Thanks for Jack and Matt, who helped me to find a hotel in Southend.

Thanks for Adam, who always talk with me on MSN, and he showed me the route from my home to the riding spots.

Thanks for Andrews Chai, who orfered my a bed and lead me to clacton.

Thanks fro Steve, who picked me up from the train station.

Thanks UK, a good place for biketrials, there are so many kindly, friendly, gentle, skilled, excellent, fantastic riders.

nice one chris :)

how bout coming up to the sheringham weekend on the 22nd and 23rd of march?

wow i remember you first addign me on msn and calling me to check my number, hasd a year really passed!

anyways great riding eith you pal :)

xx

Thanks for all your reply, gugs. I am really touched.

Well, I am not leaving now, just say thank you to everyone.

I've just finished my exam, and will be free for the next three weeks.

Looking forward to riding somewhere, and I will definitely go back to England, London, southend, clacton...... and hookwoods on 30 Mar.

Hope you see you, guys.

Also, I would like to meet more Scottish riders, and go the Aberdeen again. There is no rider in St. Andrews but me, I feel so lonely.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww aint that sweet :lol:

Take care.....come back again soon (Y)

Ha ha says the Spainglish guy :D But yeah (Y) truely is an amazing place the UK you are very fortunate to have experienced it (Y) Good luck in your exams and hopefully one day i ride with you :D

Theres nothing better than reading someting like that.

Makes me feel like we are doing something for everyone all around the world lol.

At least people can see we do what we do for a reason (if that makes sence lol)

x

Now im confused :S . if your Chris, then who's Mingfan with the same forum name (zhi)? not that really matters now your leaving the uk. good luck and stay in touch via trashzen. if you can spare the time, it would be cool to do farewell ride.

Edited by Rusevelt

Now im confused :S . if your Chris, then who's Mingfan with the same forum name (zhi)? not that really matters now your leaving the uk. good luck and stay in touch via trashzen. if you can spare the time, it would be cool to do farewell ride.

Well, it seems a bit complicated.

My Chinese name is Mingqiang Fan.

My English name is Chris.

And my TF ID is ZHI.

:)

Thanks Chris (Y)

Loved the Cambridge ride when me and Karl rode with you, and met with Joe and Leon. Was that your first group uk ride then?

Glad you are enjoying riding in the uk and it's nice to hear you have been made to feel welcome.

Keep the riding up... your too good ;)

Kev

Edited by mintsauce96

Your more than welcome Chris really, really nice to ride with you really nice guy and awsome rider ill never forget talking to you on msn for the first time and riding with you in southend we met you at benfleet station and looking for rooms. Your always welcome back hope you enjoyed your stay hope you get the exam results you want.

Nice to ride with you Chris :)

Your more than welcome Chris really, really nice to ride with you really nice guy and awsome rider ill never forget talking to you on msn for the first time and riding with you in southend we met you at benfleet station and looking for rooms. Your always welcome back hope you enjoyed your stay hope you get the exam results you want.

Nice to ride with you Chris :)

Hey Chris,

That's a pity you leave the UK already. Had some good sessions in Cambridge, and you just never give up! ha ha..

Hope to catch up via email.

Julien

Well, I might just add that I felt the same after a London ride back in 2006. Really friendly people, great atmosphere and I'm not surprised all you guys ride so well. It's the fact you all push yourselves and help each other out with moves. If I got to ride with Chai and Staples more frequently, I'd be a totally different rider now. Quite an amazing community.