Street Training 3

Rich Pearson

Just finished the new Street Training video, which is also my first video with new sponsors Heatsink Bikes, who's 2008 Red pads I'm using on my front V and rear magura (Heatsink CNC backings on both). Big thanks to steve for his support, and for being infinitely patient with me whilst I got things sorted.

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload

As a few people know I spent a fair bit of time off the bike recently due to illness so most of the stuff in the vid is back to basic's riding, hope people enjoy it nontheless. Filmed in Barnstaple and Plymouth, big thanks to Luke Rainbird and Matt Pengelly who did some awesome filming in Plymouth, cheers dudes. (Y)

Working on the Natural Vid soon, too much of this street malarky...

Enjoy.

Rich

Awesome stuff mate, really inspiring to watch.

Some BIG taps, and mental front wheel stuff as has become the norm from you now.

Cool lines, well edited, and despite the music not being something I'd listen to on it's own in general, I thought it went really well, and quite enjoyed it in this context :)

Better get to work on ST4, I'm gagging for it already!

edit; no worries for the few clips I helped with, you know the score ;)

Edited by karsonlevoret

Sweet Jesus. That was fantastic !.

Loved the riding, the song, the editing. Everything. Just had an ace feel to it. Proper street.

Whats happend to your sidehop style though :(. Gone wierd. All the same.

That was fantastic. Whats the song Rich ?

Gonna' have ride with you soon.

Danny.

Quality intro sequence, editing, and pumping rock soundtrack (Y) . but f**k me that 180 gap across those two benches was RIDICULOUSLY TECH :o:o . Can't imagine how many attempts it took you to nail that sick line. :S

Edited by Rusevelt

Quality intro sequence, editing, and pumping rock soundtrack (Y) . but f**k me that 180 gap across those two benches was RIDICULOUSLY TECH :o:o . Can't imagine how many attempts it took you to nail that sick line. :S

Probably First time! Without trying to sound too much of a brown nose this guy is immense, you obviously haven't ridden with him :).

New camera Richard? Sick vid man, i'm surprised your urbans haven't snapped yet, your always pulling those massive front wheel gaps and your brake just locks lol.

EDIT: Damn it, too much ass licking :(

Edited by max-t

Hey Rich, I liked the video, great to see you on the bike and ripping it up.

As has been said, the 180 bench gap was great. Also liked the gap to front on it and the turn on back wheel on one. I remember the first time I rode Plymouth and I couldn't gap that bench, I thought it was a pretty difficult move. Oh how things have moved on!

Have to meet up and ride with you soon (Y)

that 180 gap across those two benches was RIDICULOUSLY TECH :o:o . Can't imagine how many attempts it took you to nail that sick line.

To be honest, not that long at all! Rich had been eyeing that up for a while, and had one or two little attempts on previous rides, but within a few minutes he had that one down.

Good job and some nice front wheel lines.

Just one comment....

You always looked really hunched over your shoulders and your arms are in a different angle to most.

Tried a higher rise stem before?

But as they say "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"

Good luck with getting better.

Rob

Hey Rich, I liked the video, great to see you on the bike and ripping it up.

As has been said, the 180 bench gap was great. Also liked the gap to front on it and the turn on back wheel on one. I remember the first time I rode Plymouth and I couldn't gap that bench, I thought it was a pretty difficult move. Oh how things have moved on!

Have to meet up and ride with you soon (Y)

pretty sure i still cant gap those benches .. !!!

awesome stuff - your style seems to have changed a fair bit ... and it could be the helmet (?) but you dont look like you ?

pretty lairy shit. (Y)

awsome video rich mate loved the fun parts like the 180 gaps between the walls and espcailly the 180 gap between the benches in plymouth

wouldnt notice you have taken time out keep them comming mate always love your videos

p.s should have had the clip me of and you talking that mr rainbird decided to film in it though