Dissertation Zomg

munkee

1 week and 4 days till its got to be handed in.. ive done 50 pages of 80 (that they are allowed to mark) and i still have to write up all my results and do the conclusions...

uni starts in 4 days...

I AM f**kED

Yes i have done 50 pages.. however my results and conclusions could easily take 60 pages of my blood report to write.. i cant cut this down im confused i spent a week analysing the results and puttings links between the different questions within my questionnaire so i could cross reference shit and its now like.. how the f**k can i write this shit up its too complex. I did an online questionnaire... the guys dissertation i have as an example also was based on a questionnaire and all he did was talk about each question in turn.. whereas ive like linked 3 or 4 of them together to form .... well links. I dont know if thats right :( its really confusing me ..... + its really early in the morning i need sleep.. arghhh i know i could write page after page of bullshit on just one of the links i have made urgh!

i dislike uni.. .. the end

Thought i would add to this so someone can actually help:

Other guys results: online questionnaire.. question 1.. talks about it draws some slight conclusions... question 2.. repeats he has 20 something questions

Mine: online questionnaire... linked questions together.. for instance level of it literacy vs. age of respondent.. then said i want to see if the age of the respondent influences their IT literacy... and then discussed about it.

I have 30 questions with 18 links made... do i go through and talk about all my links.. or just do what he did and go through each question? like urgh.. i dunno!

Edited by Spacemunkee

1 week and 4 days left? Easy :P Well, not easy, but quite doable.

Took me about 2 weeks for 28,000 words (most done in the last couple of days) and about 4 weeks for the 10,000 odd lines of code I had to do to go with it.

Reccomended shopping list:

• Red bull
  • actually, feck red bull, you need 'relentless'! (times have changed)
  • tea
  • boost bars with guarana (if they still make them)
  • pro plus
  • lucozade

The perfect cocktail.

Good luck. I don't envy you.

Reccomended shopping list:

• Red bull
  • actually, feck red bull, you need 'relentless'! (times have changed)

Nah, Tesco Blue Charge I think it's called. I'm pretty sure it is just Red Bull but about half the price. Relentless is basically just Red Bull in a bigger can isn't it? Well Blue Charge comes in 1litre bottles for a quid. It's The Oneâ„¢.

Nah, Tesco Blue Charge I think it's called. I'm pretty sure it is just Red Bull but about half the price. Relentless is basically just Red Bull in a bigger can isn't it? Well Blue Charge comes in 1litre bottles for a quid. It's The Oneâ„¢.

blue bolt you nancy! :P

progress report umm..

8 page intro

32 page lit review

14 page methodology

22 page results write up.. which needs editing and actually making good today.. since i literally just typed n typed

once thats done 10 page conclusions to do..

then edit the lot once more to get it around 80 pages

finish my actual research :P oops lol

i did 5200 words yesterday

Edited by Spacemunkee