Blue Squares?

Diz

Just wondering how you get more of those little blue squares on the profile and also how to get rid of the fact that i'm apparently a trials newbie...its depressing me, i know i'm pants, but i'm not that bad :(

The more posts you have, the more blue dots. Also known as pips.

You can change your member title after you have 100 posts, you can do that from your profile.

Posts in chit-chat do not count.

:)

I'd be careful. There's no non-sense round here. Tut tut.

Yeah I've heard some serious rumours about TF beatings outside of the forums for not comforming to the TF ideal. Tom-(baseball bat)-turd and Da-(ninja star)-nny and their moderator cronnies are not to be messed with. OBM apparently enjoys eating "wrong-doers".

Edited by rowly

Yeah I've heard some serious rumours about TF beatings outside of the forums for not comforming to the TF ideal. Tom-(baseball bat)-turd and Da-(ninja star)-nny and their moderator cronnies are not to be messed with. OBM apparently enjoys eating "wrong-doers".

A bit of BBQ sauce makes most members delish.

how did you become a senior member? whats the crack on how it all works? there seems to be a lot of senior members really

When we get bored of current SMs, we 'promote' more to entertain us in SM chat.

how did you become a senior member? whats the crack on how it all works? there seems to be a lot of senior members really

In all seriousness, there's not a lot of benefits to SM-ship. It's a sort of council of elders, discussing forum matters before taking it out to the wider group. We also get priority ordering when each batch of TF merchandise comes in (and the T-shirts are awesome!) as well as a modest discount at a few trials suppliers.

Now being a mod, *that's* when the big pimpin' begins!