Blue Squares?

Diz

In all seriousness, there's not a lot of benefits to SM-ship. It's a sort of council of elders, discussing forum matters before taking it out to the wider group. We also get priority ordering when each batch of TF merchandise comes in (and the T-shirts are awesome!) as well as a modest discount at a few trials suppliers.

Now being a mod, *that's* when the big pimpin' begins!

So how exactly do you become a senior? Is it to do with number of posts or did you have to sleep with the moderators? :giggle: I dont mind, i'll do anything to get rid of this trials newbie nonsense.

When we get bored of current SMs, we 'promote' more to entertain us in SM chat.
I'd say that was pretty accurate. If you crossed the French Revolution with Kim Jong Il, thats pretty much the attitudes mods take to sm's...

*Cough*
No

But :(
I said no....

So how exactly do you become a senior? Is it to do with number of posts or did you have to sleep with the moderators? :giggle: I dont mind, i'll do anything to get rid of this trials newbie nonsense.
Anything?

Rich

If Fat Pants gets "SM" status before me I'm actually going to hang myself from a lamp post with a 3 metre USB lead.

I LOL'D, when i first joined i assumed Fatpants was quite popular with most people talking about him, but then it dawned on me and i noticed that they were just taking the piss out of him...