Firefox Download Day

txt2007

Just downloaded it from softpedia in two mins. It's good. Noticeably faster and I've just seen that it spell checks. The last one didn't do that. The 'intelligent' browsing is a bit shit though. It looks a lot neater and nicer to look at as well which is a bonus.

And as a bonus, it downloaded a new version of FoxyTunes with which I can do rather pointless things like this.

----------------

Now playing: Powerman 5000 - When Worlds Collide

via FoxyTunes

RC3 was wank when i had the beta,

I'm talking evrytime i opened it after about 5/10 mins it would crash,

it updated earlier though so maybe im back on it :\ still *touch wood all is well*

NicP

Edited by NicP

Just downloaded it now apart from cosmetics not much has changed i dont think, but i downloaded different looks for my old FF. Im not sure what you mean about the smart browser thing because didnt it do that on older models? oooo i get it now, just went to type an address in, im sure when you go to download it if you click custom installation you could get rid of it?

And for anyone who has FF and not web developer get it its amazing especially if your into html codes and all that...

have people started to create addons already?

Just downloaded it now apart from cosmetics not much has changed i dont think, but i downloaded different looks for my old FF. Im not sure what you mean about the smart browser thing because didnt it do that on older models? oooo i get it now, just went to type an address in, im sure when you go to download it if you click custom installation you could get rid of it?

And for anyone who has FF and not web developer get it its amazing especially if your into html codes and all that...

have people started to create addons already?

its impossible to get ride of that address bar thingy (not as in hard as in actually impossible)

it looks cool thats bout it lol

whens the time run out for the 24h world record thing? think ill download it after the 24h is after....just becuase i could be the one person who f**ks up the record...i can only dream....

because no-one will download it after the 24h? downloads will continue...

The best thing about the new version is when you click on an image it gives you the url at the top and one click copy, cant see many other differences, i want updates dont particularly like the theme..

because no-one will download it after the 24h? downloads will continue...

The best thing about the new version is when you click on an image it gives you the url at the top and one click copy, cant see many other differences, i want updates dont particularly like the theme..

yeh but that wont include in the record though :P

anyway...... what makes this better than normal IE cause if its not alot better then all it is is a watse of space....someone persuade me to download it?