Mike Hayes

G-baby158

If he had sent it he'd have given you a tracking number.

Go up there and open a can.

Only if he sent it with a service that uses a tracking number though.

When I had problems with a seller I managed to get his house phone number, Called him up, let him know that I had his house number, and the helmet arrived two days later.

Regardless, He should be blacklisted for lack of communication and general f**king around, imo.

If he had sent it he'd have given you a tracking number.

Go up there and open a can.

Well yes if he used what he did last time 'parcel force' you get a tracking number with that, plus its the cheapest way aswel, he hasn't gave me a tracking number for it.

I didnt even know Mike had a Hope hub on a Try-all black rim, nor did i know he had a Magura Louise :S

Well thats what he said, he sent me a picture of the frame front brake forks and handle bars and stem and said he had to pick the wheel up from his mates house so that wasn't in the picture.

If you DO go up to Mansfield could you please take a piss through Ben Goddard's letter box and perhaps shit on the porch? Cheers.

Trouble crops up quite a bit around the Mansfield "lot".

Ben Goddard: ...removed. See you in a week!

Edited by Onzaboygeorge
Threatening behaviour

I lol'd at the warn report for that one, haha. Seriously, using "Pussio" or "pussy'ole" or however you wanna spell it really does make you look like the biggest twat on earth. I find it hard to take people seriously when they drop it out at the end of "I'm gonna shank you bruv!" and shit like that...

I lol'd at the warn report for that one, haha. Seriously, using "Pussio" or "pussy'ole" or however you wanna spell it really does make you look like the biggest twat on earth. I find it hard to take people seriously when they drop it out at the end of "I'm gonna shank you bruv!" and shit like that...

I no its like wigger talk and that, theres just no need for it i think all like asbo people

Awwww waddid he say?

Without sounding harsh mate, I really don't think bumping this topic is going to do much now. It's down to you what you do, be it come up here and fetch your bits or accept you've been scammed and move on. Mike hasn't posted in here so he's obviously ignoring it, and I assume Andy is trying to sort it out for you at the minute.