Mike Hayes

G-baby158

This is Tarded.

I've got absolutly no sympathy for anybody who sends something of value in the post with only trust on getting your stuff back.

But again, i think anybody who goes into a deal without the money to go through with it (the £50 you SHOULD have saved to post it). Deserves to have a toe cut off.

I hope you both learn a lesson !

If you didnt read my above comment, Ill say it again, I havnt got a job at the moment.

It will be there for saturday.

There still not here :angry: see you said they would be here for saturday, there not

GRRR :angry:

Edited by G-baby158

What should i do ?

Any advice would be great.

If you have his number, ring him? If you don't ask Danny. I'd say Danny is pretty sound for helping you out too in this case.

You also have his address. If your young then speak to your parents and see what they say. If your not, then you and a few friends should take a drive down to his house.

To be fair, the guy the should be blacklisted.

If you have his number, ring him? If you don't ask Danny. I'd say Danny is pretty sound for helping you out too in this case.

You also have his address. If your young then speak to your parents and see what they say. If your not, then you and a few friends should take a drive down to his house.

To be fair, the guy the should be blacklisted.

ive spoke to danny and he's had a word with him, yh he is.

i have his address but its like 270 miles away, my dad said he would drive up there but i got a pm saying it would be here tuesday so we didnt go, it wasn't there and my dad's gone on holiday now so i cnt get up there, i have got his number but i rung him up once spoke to him and he said he had to speak to his mum about the tracking number and said he would ring back in 10 mins im still waiting on that phone call now, i tried ringing him back but he didnt pick up the phone on any of the times.

Yes i think he should be put as a blacklister aswell, im never going to deal with him ever

Edited by G-baby158

It is with no money in your pocket.

It's probably been said a few times already. But if you haven't got the money to send the stuff you shouldn't be swapping things or making any kind of deals on here.

There still not here :angry: see you said they would be here for saturday, there not

GRRR :angry:

If it was posted on a friday, even if it was next day etc it still wouldn't have arrived unless he'd payed the extra for saturday delivery, Which is a preety raw deal. In no way am I standing up for Mike, but if it was posted friday, it'll more then likely be there tomorrow :)

If it was posted on a friday, even if it was next day etc it still wouldn't have arrived unless he'd payed the extra for saturday delivery, Which is a preety raw deal. In no way am I standing up for Mike, but if it was posted friday, it'll more then likely be there tomorrow :)

Yes i understand what your saying but he said they would be here saturday, they werent, he should of said they would be here monday instead shouldn't he

I totally understand your side by the way. I'm not defending a mate or anything as I don't know him. But if he posted it friday on next day postage under the intent that it would be there for Saturday (which is extra £££) and didn't know about the saturday postage then it might have been a mistake on his part. Just wait until monday /tuesday at the latest before getting silly mad about it :)

I totally understand your side by the way. I'm not defending a mate or anything as I don't know him. But if he posted it friday on next day postage under the intent that it would be there for Saturday (which is extra £££) and didn't know about the saturday postage then it might have been a mistake on his part. Just wait until monday /tuesday at the latest before getting silly mad about it :)

unless he'd payed the extra for saturday delivery, Which is a preety raw deal

To be fair though I've payed the extra just becuase i like the thought of the people getting their new parts for the weekend.... and if he sent some bits off postage wouldnt have been a great deal more to add a front wheel to it.... people who f**k anyone arround should be blacklisted, he's had 3 weeks to sort it out and hasn't. I like to think about us as 1 big family, not messing each other arround

To be fair though I've payed the extra just becuase i like the thought of the people getting their new parts for the weekend.... and if he sent some bits off postage wouldnt have been a great deal more to add a front wheel to it.... people who f**k anyone arround should be blacklisted, he's had 3 weeks to sort it out and hasn't. I like to think about us as 1 big family, not messing each other arround

Thats so true brother, Callum-Curwood can be the little bratty child thats always pissing people of, Maher for the sexy dad lmao.

STILL HAVN'T COME !! LIKE YOU SAID WAIT TILL TUESDAY, THERE SILL NOT HERE ! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.