Popular Stuff On The Forum/trials.. That Piss You Off

munkee

You

I think the mods sense of humour is one of the best thing about this place.

We, as members, can get away with a lot of stuff you couldn't really on other organised forums.

I like it here, for the msot part, it's fun.

+1

callum-luvs-trials

If he was permenently banned i think it would solve about 99.9% of problems on this forum?

As others have said, what?! He's only got access to NMC, banning him would solve nothing.

No, it is personall we all know that only one person does it, which you happen to Dislike.

Mark? I like Mark, he just pisses me off sometimes.

We need to get over this sexual tension and just have sex. I would promice not to cuddle you afterwards, but i don't think I'd keep it.

I like TF as it is.

Yes; to an extent it has lost it's community feel, but it is still roughly there. Just not all the time.

I think some of the debates that happen on here make Tf what it is!

Only thing that ticks me off a bit; is how some members keep moaning about Callum. He's alright where he is, he's not causing you any trouble unless you go looking for it!

:)

One thing that irks me is when people change their name (especially if they change their avatar at the same time) and I can't work out who it is. Mind you, I know I've been guilty of this in the past so I mustn't grumble :)

I like TF as it is.

Yes; to an extent it has lost it's community feel, but it is still roughly there. Just not all the time.

Did you not join at the end of last year?

I don't like the 'hay Dave love your sidehops babes xxxx love you xxxx :wub: ' bromance thing.

what the f**k is tgs and all that balls?

chris needs to get laid hes missing his mrs and masturbation is slowy killing him from the inside. a ncie juicy fanny is all this boy needs id offer up the brown but i dont think its what he likes no more :(

what the f**k is tgs and all that balls?

chris needs to get laid hes missing his mrs and masturbation is slowy killing him from the inside. a ncie juicy fanny is all this boy needs id offer up the brown but i dont think its what he likes no more :(

aye its true i am missing her ... sigh! paranoia gets the better of you over things too after 10 weeks apart

In other news..

i hate try all stems...

mine snapped when i was gapping off a drop (not a drop gap since there wasnt really a target i just went off a wall as far as i could) and i have now got f**king bad ass whip lash. My neck is f**ked x 100000