Popular Stuff On The Forum/trials.. That Piss You Off

munkee

Recently, i am being annoyed at reading 'wallah' which is supposed to be voilá. But seriously, wallah is part of the words to oo-ee-oo-ee-aaa, ting, tang, wallah wallah bing bang

if anyone remembers that

Some other stuff that atm I can't remember lol. Mostly atrocious spelling. Lol at people who are 15+ who can't spell. Imagine your kids asking you how to spell something because they're learning to write. How much of a pillock will you feel when you have to tell them you don't know?

Shame.

In fact, when you find this out, please send me a letter, and I'll arrange for a cake* with the letters P W N E D in icing AND in candles on top to be sent to you

haha

But if you can't spell now, it's not changing in a hurry.

The cake is a lie. The cake I will send you will be papier maché, ofc.

12 year olds who's parents buy them the most expensive bikes they can find.

Partly because I believe you should start out on a worse bike, so you can appreciate better bikes when you NEED them, and partly because I'm jealous I couldn't/can't have a nice bike.

The way that SO many people seem to just LOVE argueing (sp?).

They'll post in a thread they have nothing to do with/no idea about, take it completely off-topic, and defend someone who's getting slated - usually just for the sake of it.

The name changes.

Other gripes of mine have already been mentioned.

Edit: Revolver... Are you maybe going a little overboard with the Portal shizz-whack? :P

Edited by Flipp

12 year olds who's parents buy them the most expensive bikes they can find.

Partly because I believe you should start out on a worse bike, so you can appreciate better bikes when you NEED them, and partly because I'm jealous I couldn't/can't have a nice bike.

Me and my brother were talking about this and how we started out on non trials bikes and struggled comapred toa lot of new people who get fully specced bies even though their 15 and dont have a job.

I know i appreciate my bike more after spending the money myself than i would if it was bought for me.

Random bugs stinging / biting me and making my arm swell up.

Ok, it's not on here, but I am, and it's annoyed me.

I've had a few beers, yet it hasn't numbed the pain. f**k you bug, whatever you were - that shit hurt! (Not to mention throwing my gear down the road lol)

Those little kids who are always posting topics in NMC about their bikes, "Ooh look, I had a mint spec Czar, but it wasn't good enough, so I got a Echo, but it wasn't good enough, so I got a Kamel."

Whats next, a custom made Mod version of the Boxx?

Those little kids who are always posting topics in NMC about their bikes, "Ooh look, I had a mint spec Czar, but it wasn't good enough, so I got a Echo, but it wasn't good enough, so I got a Kamel."

Whats next, a custom made Mod version of the Boxx?

Jamie L L Williams or used to be Czartrials or something.

:P

The way that SO many people seem to just LOVE argueing (sp?).

They'll post in a thread they have nothing to do with/no idea about, take it completely off-topic, and defend someone who's getting slated - usually just for the sake of it.

I think quite a lot of the time it's down to the way people put thier views across

A good old debate is great, but with the literacy skills of half the people on here they resort to generic slating and rowdiness which is a shame

That's totally stupid. I don't see how he causes "99.9%" of problems when he can't even get on to most of the forum. Posting here where he can't reply is unbelievably childish. You're about this far >-< away from joining him in NMC.

I like most people/things on here. Only things that piss me off are just the general dicks who think they're god.

But the people who actually ride trials are cool enough :) I get pissed off when I dont get any messages though :(