Popular Stuff On The Forum/trials.. That Piss You Off

munkee

Im bored so here goes:

People who misspell words.. now this isnt a english lesson type spelling mistake where theres some grammatical error.. im talking about when people do the "say what you see" for instance:

fut instead of foot etc.

Shortened down words to the point they look quite faggot. For example: s!d...... meaning sidehop... TGS is ok.. its capitalised atleast.

Fence sitters in arguments. These are the people who love to sit on the fence and not be on either side of the argument. They have no use within the thread. For example: "It doesnt matter how you ride just ride for fun stop arguing guys!" .... this really pisses me off. Get some balls and pick a side or dont bother posting.

Mods changing topic descriptions for no apparent reason other than boredom. For example..

newpost.gif attachicon.gifThe Photography Thread pages_icon.gif 123» 510 "What's it got to do with football?"

.. the f**k?

The bandwagon! often seen in video threads and trials chat. 10 posts of "i love you/this part" then someone will come in with "it was shit..." following from this 8 pages of why it was shit. I expect people dont mind getting constructive criticism but when its all just a case of this is shit because my mate said it.. its boring to read.

Pete Wright jokes by people who never even saw one of his posts (i barely remember them).

The martin frika video which ironically is in video forum right now.

The use of QFT... and +1 also moving in to "first" which is predominantely seen on www.perezhilton.com comments

Edited by Spacemunkee

Mods changing topic descriptions for no apparent reason other than boredom. For example..

newpost.gif attachicon.gifThe Photography Thread pages_icon.gif 123» 510 "What's it got to do with football?"

.. the f**k?

It said Photography > Football, then got changed.

Also, why does that bother you? As a regular to the photography thread, I find it quite amusing.

People who say 'In'.

Or even worse, mods who post 'In' then close the topic right after.

Name and avatar changing.

People who buy an slr and think they are amazing photographers.

Like said above, people who defend Pete Wright.

Looking for the reply button on a topic to find that it says closed.

SM who post things that new members would get slated for.

Edited by JT!

People saying that TGS is shit And try telling people how to have fun when riding, I.e the 'what is TGS thread' and the 'isn't it a pity' thread.

Mods posting a witty comment after a argument in a closed topic.

People picking up on things like your spelling, (Not aimed at anyone)

Jamie L L Williams or used to be Czartrials or something.

Callum-Curwood Begging to be validated again.

People pulling out of buying stuff.

i could go on but theres too much

Edited by Coxx

I think the mods sense of humour is one of the best thing about this place.

We, as members, can get away with a lot of stuff you couldn't really on other organised forums.

I like it here, for the msot part, it's fun.

I'm glad I don't share your reality. Disliking so much stuff must be pretty shit/stressful.

I'd also rather be a fence sitter than hold a limited and confused, either/or mentality that loves the nonsensical based drama.

Being sincere though, what's up? You always seem so angry at the world and I'm curious why that is?

Really? never noticed it to be fair im quite the chipper chap most would say

Perhaps that's just the way you come across unless you're currently being sarcastic? I'm stuck with the standard trouble of trying to deduct from limited information what the intent of the words mean. I suppose also that maybe the internet is the place where we vent certain feelings that we might otherwise hold back in the 'real' world. Perhaps you're quite different in the 'real' world.

Of course you might be so used to being angry that it's become the norm for you. In other words you could possibly be like a fish in angry water >_<