Popular Stuff On The Forum/trials.. That Piss You Off

munkee

Muel and hendrix and their little crew who go on 4chan and get the latest 'trends' and overuse them at every possible oppurtunity. and then complain about how this forum has lost its 'feel' and its changed so much from how it used to be with everyone arguing and such and such.

i'm voting for a day where somehow everyone is kept anonymous from each other and can vent all this frustration and then kick back and say "ah" and get along like a big happy family like we should.

Oh, and to ban caps lock/the circus... ;)

Why do you always think I'm one of them? I don't even go on 4chan, it's gay! I don't see people arguing much more than they ever used to, and I'd certainly never say the forum has lost it's, "feel", because if you ask me, it hasn't!

I went along with the lobster dog thing for a while, then changed my mind and realised how gay it was before it died out. that's the only trend I can think of that you can be talking about.

I like The Circus, he reminds me that Chit-Chat is supposed to be about having a laugh.

I like The Circus, he reminds me that Chit-Chat is supposed to be about having a laugh.

yea, i'm only jesting to be honest. I'm probably one of the most "annoying" members on here in most peoples eyes because I make silly little comments that would make me chuckle if someone else said them and it seems people think those comments get in the way of their "serious" debate... in fact, yea, that's the thing that annoys me about the forum. But for the most part, I wouldn't be on here all day every day if I didn't think the place and the people were overall pretty damn great. </ball licking>

Muel and hendrix and their little crew who go on 4chan and get the latest 'trends' and overuse them at every possible oppurtunity. and then complain about how this forum has lost its 'feel' and its changed so much from how it used to be with everyone arguing and such and such.

I had nothing to do with the 4chan thing. And getting in with trends - what the hell are you on about?

I myself don't know exactly know what it was like before I joined. From when I joined it's changed a little bit, but TF is still a family and it's all good fun on here.

Edited by Hendrix

Why do you always think I'm one of them? I don't even go on 4chan, it's gay! I don't see people arguing much more than they ever used to, and I'd certainly never say the forum has lost it's, "feel", because if you ask me, it hasn't!

I went along with the lobster dog thing for a while, then changed my mind and realised how gay it was before it died out. that's the only trend I can think of that you can be talking about.

capslock.jpg

Nope, Sorry.

Fatpants.png

Haha, if you mean those pictures, everyone does them from time to time. I'd much rather be seen as a bit of a dick by some people, and slightly amusing by others than a scammer who steals/stole from house parties.

People have recently starting using 'natty' as a way of describing NATURAL riding. Is it really that hard to type an extra 2 letters and spell the actual word? What is there to be gained by shortening it!

Also, it seems to have been started by some of the more influential people on the forum and then latched onto by everyone else.

It's pointless, it sounds like something a chav would come up with and its just as bad as "s.i.d."!

Edited by bitemybutt

People have recently starting using 'natty' as a way of describing NATURAL riding. Is it really that hard to type an extra 2 letters and spell the actual word? What is there to be gained by shortening it!

Also, it seems to have been started by some of the more influential people on the forum and then latched onto by everyone else.

It's pointless, it sounds like something a chav would come up with and its just as bad as "s.i.d."!

natty has been around for like 5 years =p

yea, i'm only jesting to be honest. I'm probably one of the most "annoying" members on here in most peoples eyes because I make silly little comments that would make me chuckle if someone else said them and it seems people think those comments get in the way of their "serious" debate... in fact, yea, that's the thing that annoys me about the forum. But for the most part, I wouldn't be on here all day every day if I didn't think the place and the people were overall pretty damn great. </ball licking>

To be honest, you are no-where near Muel/Revolver/Fat Pants standards of annoying, so keep working at it.

Majority of people on here seem to find it hard to laugh, and instead would rather pull someones post apart, and pick out every little mistake in it and try to prove them wrong. Fair enough if its a reasonable reply, but some are just so stupid and you look just as bad as the original poster.

<Insert nonsensical statement> lmao rofl lol lmao hahaha lmao lol

Every f**king post the 'usual suspects' do generally finishes a sentence not with a full stop, but with "lmao", usually following a statement that simply isn't funny, or one that just doesn't make sense. It really doesn't help stop you f**ktards coming across like total cunts. Here's a subtle hint: If you think "Does Mark mean me? I often do that..." then I f**king do.

valideat my frend please

When your friend has no idea how to operate a keyboard, I'm not going to validate him/her.

why havent i bin validated yet?

Because you've made 4 posts in 6 months, which were all shit, including that post.

Why did you close my topic? You don't have a sense of humour.

Incorrect, I do have a sense of humour. I laugh at Family Guy. I laugh at the Ricky Gervais podcasts. I laugh at funny situations that occur. I don't laugh when you post a 1,500 word MSN conversation between you (Including your f**king ridiculous username, in full) and your friend (Including their f**king ridiculous username, in full). Generally, in-jokes aren't funny for people who aren't 'in' on the 'joke', hence the f**king name. If you post shit like that, I'm going to close it. This is because much like yourself, it's total shit.

People who complain at people who complain about poor spelling grammar. Why are people who aren't f**king stupid and who are able to use a keyboard and accurately express themselves given shit from the f**ktards who either can't or won't? If you are that f**king inept you can't grasp simple punctuation and can't form coherent sentences or paragraphs, you can suck my cock if you think I'm in the wrong. "But it's not an English exam" - no, it's not, but you can't expect people to not give you shit when it's virtually impossible to decipher whatever shit you were trying to say in the first place, and when your level of writing makes you appear to have been recently twatted around the head.

That's it for now. I count these as 'popular' things on here simply because they happen so often.

Oh arse. Sorry - Fixed now though. There used to be a 'Jerry' emoticon on here but it's gone, that would have been the perfect opportunity to use it. Ooooh, I just though of an annoying thing - excessive emoticons. Although that doesn't seem to happen so much recently

:D:geek:<_<:shutit::smartass::rolleyes::rtt: :bow: :giggle: