New Henbike " Poo Hubs "

Danny Swindlehurst

EVERYTHING THIS BIG MEANS SOMTHING GOOD!

and toyzzhub. u having a laugh?

(at the hen bikes world headquaters in a board meeting)

blasdesh karnikov: We need a new name for this product,

heres the catch, i dont want it to be a wank name.

boris yeltsin: toyzz hubs sir?

blasdesh karnikov: Excellent pack up your office yung youve earnt your self a promotion.

Thats how i guess it went.

Edited by Hugh Hefner

Mr Putin used to be the president of HEN hubs, then he had to resign. Now he's the prime manager but he still runs the company from the inside. True story.

Hot Engineering Novelties - sponsoring the massacre of ethnic Georgians since 2007.

SRSLY though - Poo hubs? :giggle:

lol yet again i have to laugh at all the replys, i think its great that all you lot can come up with such shit and have no idea about engineering princeples, apart from a couple of you.

i bet if that had the brand name HOPE all over it then you lot would be wanking all over ur keyboards!!!

considering all you can see is a couple of pics i think your jumping the gun a lil???

i think for a prototype it looks decent maybe the Ra is a lil high but that is summit they can sort out easy, also the idea of the axles seems clever to me should be pretty solid and the hollow bolts are also a nice touch, and providing you can read then im sure they could even supply the bolts with a tourqe spec for you bmx monkeys

chris king also have hollow bolts dont they ?

lol yet again i have to laugh at all the replys, i think its great that all you lot can come up with such shit and have no idea about engineering princeples, apart from a couple of you.

i bet if that had the brand name HOPE all over it then you lot would be wanking all over ur keyboards!!!

considering all you can see is a couple of pics i think your jumping the gun a lil???

i think for a prototype it looks decent maybe the Ra is a lil high but that is summit they can sort out easy, also the idea of the axles seems clever to me should be pretty solid and the hollow bolts are also a nice touch, and providing you can read then im sure they could even supply the bolts with a tourqe spec for you bmx monkeys

chris king also have hollow bolts dont they ?

its not that, its that its called the poo hub

• 3 weeks later...
Right, on a lathe I'm actually going to make a stronger, lighter, all round better hub than this with amazing bearings. Just to make a point.

Go for it mate :closedeyes:

I think it sucks how much you guys are judging these new hubs without seeing them in the flesh, or reading a review (and the fact that these are most proberly protos). We shouldn't be discouraging all the new Trials companys - its great more trials buisnesses are showing up now and producing new products, but completely disguarding one of them because they're called 'POO' seems a little stupid!