Ashton/ Diamondback

J Trials 31

Im pretty sure its the 24" that Ashton db are bringing out soon. I heard its like a re-relaease of the et24, but that may not be true.

I believe Rown Johns is getting one soon, or may already have one?

Sorry, im not much help!

I would also like to know some more facts about this, as i will be very interested if the geo is the same or simlar to that of the origional et24!

Owen

Correct - it is Martyns - and i think it is pretty similar to an ET ... I have a newer version prototype with different dropouts (read better hopefully)

Mine will hopefully be complete tomorrow or thursday (depending on whether the f**ktards at fedex do their job properly this time ...) and I will get some high res shots up as soon as ...

with the inspired forks and hope headset that are in mine at the mo the geo is 1020 - 1030ish +20ish 385 stays.

spray jobs are being worked on ( a design is ready but just working out the best way to do it ).

The TeamAshton Diamondback 24" will I think be ready for sale later in the year, available as frame only and full bikes (at pretty stonking value), but obviously its in a development stage ...

Hope that helps a little

RJ

Correct - it is Martyns - and i think it is pretty similar to an ET ... I have a newer version prototype with different dropouts (read better hopefully)

Mine will hopefully be complete tomorrow or thursday (depending on whether the f**ktards at fedex do their job properly this time ...) and I will get some high res shots up as soon as ...

with the inspired forks and hope headset that are in mine at the mo the geo is 1020 - 1030ish +20ish 385 stays.

spray jobs are being worked on ( a design is ready but just working out the best way to do it ).

The TeamAshton Diamondback 24" will I think be ready for sale later in the year, available as frame only and full bikes (at pretty stonking value), but obviously its in a development stage ...

Hope that helps a little

RJ

Thanks Rowan, finally somebody who knows something. Can't wait to see yours!

looks like spanners. and why cant team dimond back fit bashguards? :S

f**king awful seat

awful colours.

has potential but that one makes me sick.

pretty much, I don't like that build at all! But the frame (without all those stickers) looks like it has great potential.

looking forward to seeing rowans