Nick Hobbs (hobbsie)

thefletch

Completely shocked, what a sad way to go :(. Like Mike said we were talking about his antics at Nass '05 just the other day. Have so many fond memories of this guy, such a funny and friendly person to be around. As trials riders go he had one of the best personalities.

You will be missed mate, my thoughts to friends and family.

I heard this on Wave 105 at work and I couldn't believe it. I only met him once when I was 15 and he was friendly and very entertaining, always loved his bits in videos as he seemed like a right laugh. It soo sad to see so many people go :(

RIP Nick Hobbs

f**king hell!!! this is aweful! nick was the kindest, soundest bloke i have ever met! i remember the dj rides and nass 05 with him, cant believe he's gone!!!

R.I.P Buddy, you will be sorely missed!!!

Bengallery_3205_32_13851.jpg

Edited by Ben Cox

This has really hit hard hearing this.

He was such a good friend who on everyride we went on with him it was always happy memories.

You will NEVER be forgotten mate.

If anyone can find the videos with nick in, in old folders or things please upload them it would be greatly appriciated.

Callum.

Shit no... f**king hell. :( I actually can't believe it

He was a totally sound guy and awesome to ride with, I really dunno what to say... Not seen him for a few months, but he was one of those people that you even if you'd not seen for ages you'd just meet up on a ride and have a ball. He'll be f**king missed to say the very least. :(

Hobbsie through the years:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Ride In Peace buddy x

i really cant justify any thing to say. just want you to know we will never forget you, we can't. i cant beleive your gone.

as im typing this, wave 105 just announced your story. this is f**king horendous

engage video 5 for all the people that dont know him

post-6326-1219682655_thumb.jpg him with a mate of mine, harri at panic at the disco in southampton. last time i really saw him

Edited by Ash-Kennard