Glasseyetrials: Getaway

1a2bcio8

Just.. awesome ben. :) Was a cracking weekend.

Music was brilliant, flowed so well, as was the editing. Thought the edit at the start of the west bay footage (when I'm setting up for the tap) was really inspired!

(I'm surprised he managed to ride at all on sunday seeing as he spent the whole night throwing up vodka and curry)

...my bad. :P

Really enjoyed that! Good stuff man! I don't watch natural stuff so much anymore but I think that was the motivation I needed (been lacking motivation the last few days and sticking to the park on the bmx)

we'll have to meet up for a street ride dude

If there's a preorder list when the dvd's almost ready i'll be putting my money forward

Laters

Yain

Thanks again chaps for the nice words.

Did nobody notice the hairs stuck to my fisheye lens? They kind've ruined the video the scenes for me. My cleaning cloth that made the lens more dirty.... niceone. Some of that footage would have been saved for the dvd otherwise.

Regarding the dvd though, due to the weather and a poor financial situation meaning I couldn't get very far to film, I'm going to film the dvd next summer. Currently I'm working a six day week so I don't really have the time to do much besides that. Money or free time seem to be mostly, mutually exclusive! Anyway, I'm going to save up some money, not have a job, and film everything in about two-three months over the summer with a quick one-two month edit so the footage is fresh and ready for Xmas. I may even try and get to a worlds event. Certainly I'm going to collect footage from as far a field as possible. I'd like to get to scotland and film yourself actually, Mr Travis :)

Ben.

Such a nice vid, Ben. That has just made me soooooo relaxed yet I wanna' go out and session some rocks so bad. It's wierd...

But, yeah, you don't often come across natural videos like yours that make you want to ride. Nice one, yet again, sir :) .

Oh, by the way, Adams line at West Bay was super sick. I bet you'll allknow which one i mean!

Cheers,

Joe.