Josh Holmes

basher

About 10+ cars worth of people went up tonight and laid flowers, it was so emotional. Just showed what a loved guy he was with how many turned out.

I mentioned a ride to a couple of the lads and we going to have one in blackburn i think, it would be to early to sort soemthing out now. I think im going to try and organise it, but i think it should only be people hes rode with before but thats for everyone to decide. I most likely got most people on msn but if you knew or just rode with him and would want to come add me on msn chelseafan_5@hotmail.co.uk i might not reply for a day or 2 though.

Man, couldn't believe it when I heard this morning. Still in shock, doesn't seem real. He was one of a kind and I'll never forget him. The best mate you could ask for. There was so many people there tonight, we all loved you so much man. Can't stop f**king crying. He will probably be laughing at me "Darbz you wetbag!" Haha legend. Never lost a mate before, and its the last time i want to feel this way. See you someday soon dude! xxxx

Edit for dumbass typo from blurry eye watering vision :(

Edited by SemteX

This is getting a little wild I think.

I seriously thought when I seen the thread title in chitchat that it was a anot her scammer, I never thought i'd say this, but now I wish it was.

Very sad news i've been here a good 2-3 maybe more years now, and this yearis the first that i've noticed people passing, pretty upsetting even thoug I didn't know him :(....

I can only echo what others have already said. Condolences to his family and friends. There have been many tragic losses recently and it only reinforces the life does in fact hang on a shoe string - its just so fragile.

Rest in peace - to all our friends.

Andy P

Josh mate you were such a sound guy.

So young as well, will always remember the demos, the random rides in the wet in colne. Him coming into on yer bike having been paid, spending his entire wage on a stem or tyre then breaking something else the next week.

proper street style, awesome bunny hop old school mix with modern trials. more importantly someone who did not take things seriously, always having a laugh. Great person to ride with. a loss to not just the trials community, but the community as a whole

Ride In Peace.

Didn’t know the dude but wana pay my respect.

We all know there’s been a few to many fatalities this year, I’d see the topics and not think much of it as I didn’t really know any of the people involved…

That was until Hobbsie passed away and I then began to understand how hard it is for close friends and acquaintances of that person.

As I can now relate to this I feel it would be horribly selfish of me to not say anything.

R.I.P dude! Thoughts of everyone are with your friends and family, they won’t forget you.