Chris Akirgg, Flap It Video.

John Shrewsbury

Is this not the idea? To show persistence, to show that even someone with as high caliber abilities as Chris doesn't get the line in one take, and that those 2 minute video's take a damn load of effort to film? Didn't find that interesting at all, it show Chris to be a real person, and for people like me who've never met him, that's good to see. :)

yeah I agree, but I found it interesting. That even the best go through the same crap as us normal riders do. Will be a great line when he does it.

saw this during the week - was a bit disappointed he didnt get it - looks like he could slap in a quick stroke after the drop in to help ? ... but yeah Im with Dave - he needs to bunny up the big flat rock then bunny into the slope and hit it super fast ...

The rest of this thread is pure comedy.

Nice line although bunny onto the flat rock or if the kicker was a foot closer to the rock he'd have probably got the stroke in. A couple of times it looks like he's coming down before it.

Not that I'd stand a chance.

Edited by Jamie_Neal

For someone to spend nearly 2hrs attempting a unique and difficult brakeless line that is approximately 5 seconds long from start-to-finsh deserves massive respect. not to mention riding in cold and damp weather conditions and getting your jeans all muddy up from riding over that water puddle and onto that first flat rock.

Yeah, wonder where he gets all the persistence and motivation. I would like to have some of it. Two hours in cold, rain, grey weather, just grinding one line.

But I like Ryan Leech and Chris Akrigg. Last pros who are keeping oldschool street trials alive. Looking forward to their next videos.

Seconded.

I liked the little video personaly.

Can I just point out to all the posters' with negative comments,

1 It's a free video, not like you payed for it......

2 Chris Akrig rides for the love of riding.

3 As the man said himself , "you cant win them all". (although im sure you will see the line done eventualy)

4 For everyone of you , there will be 100 people that apreciate/like the video.

5 Chris's riding isnt just about the trials as we know it. He started riding when it was just riding a mountainbike.

:D