This Is Why You Don't Wear Tight Pants Riding...

Ben-jamin'

If my legs weren't so big (too much road + mountain biking) then I might be tempted to try them...

I hate it when people say that, like they dont do them in bigger sizes for bigger legs etc?

thats like saying u cant get the jumper im wearing cos im smaller than you and u wont fit, but you could go buy it IN A BIGGER SIZE so it will fit?

Mat

I still find it weird to think that any guys actually go into shops and buy proper girls jeans for themselves... Surely if you want that look there are places that do skinny fit mens jeans? Odd people out there ;).

Because girls skinnies are stretchier...

A pair of mine have elastane in, which I guess is what makes it stretchy..

I realise I'm an old so and so, but what part of "I wear girls jeans because..." seems normal?

Boys in girls jeans, 'mini' straighteners for men... Isn't there a word for men dressed in women's clothes? Do you boys worry about a VPL?

I have yet to reach an age where I wear jeans with elastic in them, but when I do they'll match my memory foam slippers a treat.

I still find it weird to think that any guys actually go into shops and buy proper girls jeans for themselves...

"Excuse me, do you have these in a 12? What? No they're for me... Yes really."

I realise I'm an old so and so, but what part of "I wear girls jeans because..." seems normal?

The thing is though, unless you buy a pair with glitter and sparkles on, theres nothing more feminine about girls skinny jeans than mens skinny jeans. So it doesn't exactly make you a transvestite.

The thing is though, unless you buy a pair with glitter and sparkles on, theres nothing more feminine about girls skinny jeans than mens skinny jeans. So it doesn't exactly make you a transvestite.

Except that they're cut and designed for women?

Speaking of which, where do you put your knackers in girls jeans? In your handbag?

Except that they're cut and designed for women?

Speaking of which, where do you put your knackers in girls jeans? In your handbag?

Hmmm good point, i've taken a sudden change of sides in this argument. i personally don't wear them for that reason, no ball space.

and the people that are saying girls jeans are elasticated and comfy, there are loads of elasticated type mens skinnys, especially in topman.

i wouldn't go as far as saying wearing them is wierd though.

I hate it when people say that, like they dont do them in bigger sizes for bigger legs etc?

thats like saying u cant get the jumper im wearing cos im smaller than you and u wont fit, but you could go buy it IN A BIGGER SIZE so it will fit?

Mat

Nothing to do with width/length. It's the girth ;)

My legs are bigger than you chicken scratchers' cos I rode XC for most of my pre16 years and have ridden everywhere I go since being 15.

Big muscley legs look RIDICULOUS in skinny jeans.

the term "Getting into her pants" is only a metaphor, Not a daily requirement.

Haha!

To anyone defending the buying/wearing of girls jeans, do you not feel a tool going into a shop and perusing the female section, trying it all on, taking it to the checkout etc?

Edited by Skoze

Mat

Still there's nothing more attractive then a larger person bursting out of jeans wayyy to small for them.

Like the girls who insist on wearing them,

Or the 14 year old girls who are 7months pregnant and manage to think they look good in crop tops n short skirts, get a lot of that in Bradford

Haha!

To anyone defending the buying/wearing of girls jeans, do you not feel a tool going into a shop and perusing the female section, trying it all on, taking it to the checkout etc?

Good choice sir,

Your girlfriend/sister will love these.

I don't try them on, you can guess what size you are pretty much. They cost about £8 a pair, Topman, River Island etc cost £25 for jeans that I'm just going to wreck riding? Primark is a mess anyway, there isn't particularly any definitive 'female' section, it's like a bloody jumble sale in there!

I'm pretty skinny so my legs just look pathetically weak, rather than me looking very short in baggy jeans. I'm not going to argue with people, as I'm not that fussed about wearing them, they're very cheap (I'm a student), look more expensive than they actually are, and are good to ride in. If you don't believe you can't ride in skinny jeans then watch a few Mark Webb or Harry Main bmx web edits. Similarly baggy jeans don't affect your riding either, Ref Van Homan in Criminal Mischief or any rider pre 2005.

Girls jeans are meant for girls, they suit the female form well (curvier than Male legs etc), I just wear them because they're cheap and I'm not that insecure/ freaked out by wearing them. If I wanted to judge I could ask why students wear massive jogging bottoms, no socks with flip flops in winter as normal day wear but hey they're MENS clothes right so it's ok.

Tom

Haha!

Its ok - nobody notices - as most of the tools wearing spray on tight girls jeans are so emo with their hair and makeup they look like f**kin girls anyway.

I've never bought a pair of girls jeans, I just wear skinny fit mens jeans. The cut is different, the rise on them is different, there's more...er... 'room' in them too, and they just generally fit better. A lot of them have elastane in them too, so the material is basically the same as well.

In completely unrelated news: "lol" at people wearing pixie boots giving out fashion tips.

I've never bought a pair of girls jeans, I just wear skinny fit mens jeans. The cut is different, the rise on them is different, there's more...er... 'room' in them too, and they just generally fit better. A lot of them have elastane in them too, so the material is basically the same as well.

In completely unrelated news: "lol" at people wearing pixie boots giving out fashion tips.

Lmao.

Womens jeans are comfyer than mens, and none of u will realise that untill u try them, and once u try them, and ride in them you will be in exactly the same boat as everyone wearing them atm.

But untill then, stfu and stick with torn up trackies from freehweels ;).

Mat

Up until about page 3 I thought you guys were just being sarcastic.

Do you guys actually wear skinny jeans while riding trials? Seriously?

How could anyone argue that it improves movement/riding? My god i've just been hit in the face by the stupid stick.