Does Anyone Have Any Interesting Family Members?

NVWOCI WVS

My cousin did away with his wife and her lover when he got home from work early and caught them at it. When I met him I found him to be quite a nice chap.

The Shawshank Redemption? :P

Julies been working for the drug squad

And it's 10 years for you, 19 for you, you can get out in 25 if you're still alive...

My grandad was a spitfire pilot in WW2. Who was scared to tell his mum he rode a motorbike to and from the air base...

Great grandad Boxed in WW1 and was heavyweight (or something) champ YAWN...

My aunt owns a chain of opticians in north yorkshire.

No one else is even vaguely interesting.

My fake grandad was in the SAS during WW2 and has loads of amazing stories. And has 3 fingers missing and shrapnel in his leg to prove it

My Grandads Brother was also In the SAS during WWII

My great great Grandad or something like that was ship owner and armaments smuggler supplying the American Rebels with guns 'n' ammo during the war of independence he then changed his name to Stanley and f**ked off to Australia with his ill gotten gains and a death warrant for his treasonous acts, they never caught him (Y)

This could be total bullshit but that is the family story.

Matt

I have been told that apparently, one of my ancestors rode to an ex spouse's wedding on horseback and slayed everyone present which was pretty cool.

Thats proper mental that is.

Matt

My dad writes for mini world as (iirc (:P)) technical editor.

Really? I could possibly be sat 20m from him right now. Small world. That is of course dependant on him working in the same office as the rest of us and being in the office.