Would You...

Fishy

104 members have voted

1. 1. rather loose your:

• Penis
    • Arm

Not to mention, how many people rip disabled people, dont really think many people would know about that disability(and lets be honest, if you where walking round naked so they could see, i think youd probably have bigger issues than them laughing at your cock)

Someone WOULD find out eventually haha, and knowing how it works round here the whole of London would know in no time :P I reckon people would rip it out of someone alot more for having a fake cock then a fake arm to be honest. My friends would give me non stop stick, i'd probably commit suicide just to stop having to hear them tell me i have a fanny.

Edited by Max Quinn

What a thread!!!

I think i'd rather lose my arm. I've got two of them, and only one cock. My cock is pretty good, i like it. It's not a particularly fine example, but it does it's job.

I could have a hook then and act like a bond baddy.

What a thread!!!

I think i'd rather lose my arm. I've got two of them, and only one cock. My cock is pretty good, i like it. It's not a particularly fine example, but it does it's job.

I could have a hook then and act like a bond baddy.

Having a hook for a cock could be mighty cool though...

Also, having a hook hand, brings you down to the level of abu hamzir, a racial hatred inciter.

or captain hook, who was basically a sea gypsy.

i would rather lose my dick anyday..

losing your arm would be so so much worse u could not ride anymore.. EVERYthing would be so much harder to do

you would get used to it but really the people who said they would rather lose them arm then there dick..... really??? lol

f**k my cock.

i need my arms. if i couldnt have sex, id at least want to ride or somthing.

agree (Y)

That's complete balls. An arm (including hand of course) is a whole lot more complex than a cock. You could definitely have something put on that would give a woman pleasure, although not the man, and it would be a whole lot easier than an arm.

You mean a strap-on? Yeah, they're common with women at least in films.

I'd choose a penis any time. Either way you're going to have problems with sex, without an arm it's not going to be easy.

And without an arm in every day life, you're pretty much stuck.

You mean a strap-on? Yeah, they're common with women at least in films.

I'd choose a penis any time. Either way you're going to have problems with sex, without an arm it's not going to be easy.

And without an arm in every day life, you're pretty much stuck.

I kind of meant a bit more complex than a strap on to be honest but yea, at least you could then give pleasure. I would imagine something more akin to what Fish-Finger-er described, involving skin grafts and preferably some form of nerve work too to allow for some (although obviously not as much) sensitivity.

A cybernetic penis, that'd be cool. One that you can pump up to be 2ft in diameter if you get bored with it's regular size.

You could also ejaculate through walls.

Seems the choice has become no arm or a cyber-cock powered super hero.

Still rather loose an arm though, some chicks dig amputees.

You could also ejaculate through walls.

Seems the choice has become no arm or a cyber-cock powered super hero.

Still rather loose an arm though, some chicks dig amputees.

some chicks dig chicks and to be honest with no cock ur half way there.

(not meaning you meaning if you chopped it off lol)

some chicks dig chicks and to be honest with no cock ur half way there.

(not meaning you meaning if you chopped it off lol)

Loose a cock and gain a fanny? best argument for cock instead of arm so far, especially if I get puppies to play with too!

I'm "Stumped" as to why so many people would rather loose their cock than their arm.

I actually asked Spider Lad last night if he'd rather get his cock chopped off (showed him a vid of it happening) or get a glass jar smashed up his arse.

We both picked the jar.

Lmao one man one cup