Uh Oh

sexymike

You'd only know that this has already been posted if you have a specific interest in cars (on trials-forum of all car-ey places) or trawl the forum indepth on a daily basis and have nothing better to do. Soooooo....? Maybe he should get warned for this. Or banned. God forbid he didn't use the search function (with and without asterisks) and search every topic at least four times. Night x.

You'd only know that this has already been posted if you have a specific interest in cars (on trials-forum of all car-ey places) or trawl the forum indepth on a daily basis and have nothing better to do. Soooooo....? Maybe he should get warned for this. Or banned. God forbid he didn't use the search function (with and without asterisks) and search every topic at least four times. Night x.

Where did he get the pic from then oh knowledgeable one?

I don't know, but I'd imagine from talking to Mike three or four years ago on a reasonably regular basis that he's not that thick and/or annoying. MSN perhaps? Another instrument of communication other than the trials/car/girl trouble forum? If not, blah fine. I stand cunted.

I don't know, but I'd imagine from talking to Mike three or four years ago on a reasonably regular basis that he's not that thick and/or annoying. MSN perhaps? If not, blah fine. I stand cunted.

I wasn't having a go, and I for one couldn't give a flying f**k why he posted it or whatever. Just thought I'd cause trouble as usual.

All makes sense now! Would have been a whole lot easier if he'd put some details up so we'd known what was going on though... or to think "hold on, maybe the only people who will know this car has any relevance to anything at all will be people who look at the car thread... I'll check whether Ben's posted it in there..."

Then again I'm just picking holes for no reason and will now proceed to shut the hell up.