Canberratrials - Lewis Greenhalgh

alexm

In January Lewis came down to Canberra from Brisbane to compete in a trials comp.

He stayed in Canberra for a few extra days which gave me the chance to show him some of the street riding spots that we have. He dominated everything - things I've been looking at for years but never had the skill or the power to execute.

Unfortunately I ditched the fisheye for this video because after dropping my camera a strange vignetting started to appear in the shots using the fisheye. As a result some of the lines that Lewis pulls off don't look as huge as they really are. I hope you enjoy it all the same.

http://vimeo.com/3593701

A decent vid with some impressive riding. I liked some of the slow tracking shots, when done right it looks great. Although I thought it would have been more interesting to mix the shots up a bit. That main spot in Canberra thats in all the vids looks like brilliant fun for trials! Thanks for sharing

yyyeaaaaahhhh boi. well good vid mate, best yet. i recognise that vid from a mod vid off biketrials.com years ago. always thought it looked incredible and it still does. enjoyed the editing in that vid too. reet good stuff.

Is that the same guy that used to live in leeds ?

IMO , the lad should ride for ashton/dimonback that video is whey better than there team riders videos (Y)

his up to fronts are silly ive seen bigger yeah but dosent even put any effort in :S

Downloadable link is needed please want that video so bad.

BEST VIDEO OF 2009 so far

Edited by D A N N Y