Post A Picture Of Your Pets.

bigamac

Yeah ideally i would have had two, but he was bought by someone else and couldn't look after him so i took him in. And don't seem to get on with others because he's been on his own. But that's why he's a house pig and he lives in the kitchen and i just close the door at night. He comes out in the day when someone is about so we try to be as social with him as possible. Hence why he thinks he's a human!

Maybe he needs a ladyfriend? I want to get two girls though, but in a hutch, but I'll probably let them run loose around the house most of the time.

Maybe he needs a ladyfriend? I want to get two girls though, but in a hutch, but I'll probably let them run loose around the house most of the time.

That would be cool as long as you set them up a separate house in a different room and don't move it about too much they should be happy to only do their business in the designated areas as Pigachu has demonstrated. Would love to get him a lady friend but i haven't got space for baby piggies. Nor can i afford to have him neutered plus he's a bit old for it. Like said if i had got him from a shop myself i would have done it like you :)

• 1 month later...

He's wicked Si! I wish i still had my bearded dragon Erwin he was a brilliant pet!

Woke up this morning and found this..

522726_3755320410970_877270242_n.jpg

Left the washing basket in the kitchen where the pig lives and a top had fell out, so he must have dragged the box over to it and decided to sleep on it all night, but that seem's way to intelligent for a guinea pig...!?! LOL How cute is that though!

• 2 weeks later...

Best bet is to find out what temp they require, and then just get a bog standard tesco/asda/morrissons/etc spot light/ reflector bulb. It'll cost you a fraction of a branded one and does the job perfectly. I've got a couple of Heat lamp fittings kicking around, should be able to dig you one out if thats any good?

• 4 months later...

Hows all the reptile and fish keepers getting along then? After loosing my fancy goldfish about 2 months ago I decided on a tropical setup. Set up a 27gallon tropical tank currently stocked with ..

5x rosy tetra

3x Gold honey gourami

4x mixed juvenile discus

9x variety of shrimp i can't remember

Heavily planted an plenty on bogwood.

Its slightly overstocked as the discus are quite messy but its overly well filtered so waters nice an stable. Doing 25% water changes every 3-4 days too seems to be helping. Hopefully see how these discus get on an then consider swapping upto a 40+gallon when I get my own place. I'll get some pictures up as soon as I get my camera back off the missus. Anybody else treid keeping discus before? There so skittish an timid! They look fantastic thou when there on show thou.

Literally the worst pet ever -

291920_10151359727615130_1026794435_n.jpg

She's just gone through a malt so she's desperate to f**k everything in site, and when she's not trying to shag you she's sat literally in your face demanding a cuddle, but then when you do go to cuddle her she either trys to shag you or bits you and flys back to her cage. Like having a pissing teenager.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Mega bump..

Lost my dog max in august which was a massive blow, but life goes on I suppose.

Here's my pets at the minute..

IMAG0032.jpg

Ned an flo, flos 2 years old today!

My recently setup discus tank

IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

2x mixed discus, 8x rosy tetra, breeding pair of honey gourami an a leopard plec.

I have too many pets at our house. Birds, Dogs, Cat, Goose lol.

We did have 4 dogs. A springer, 2 dog de Bordeaux's (Hooch Dog from 'Turner and Hooch') and my loved boxer who unfortunately passed away a few months ago.

Here is a video i found of my boxer, always makes me laugh.

http://youtu.be/xOvQhGfND-o