Rich Pearson Phase Video 4

Rich Pearson

Just finished the fourth video of me on my 1.3 bike.

Vimeo Link

A bit of a bigger one, 8mins long, 121mb. Most of it was shot on tripod but thanks to those who did pick the camera up themselves. I'm just getting used to a new camera and computer so as you can see there are some bits of the vid where I got a bit frustrated and couldn't quite polish them up. Uploaded on Vimeo but please, please, PLEASE download for best quality. Hope y'all enjoy anyway.

Right, bed....

Rich

First reply :D

Very nice video mate, i can't believe you did those skips at Abingdon, i walked past saying anyone who does those in this weather is f**king nuts and yet there you are :P And the 6.20 stack, :lol: funny, but harsh.

I liked it, nice one :D

• Like 1

as I said last night mate, looks awesome. really great vid, with a very 'honest' feel to it somehow.

Joe: if he sidehopped left he'd be a bit of a tard, as it's the 'wrong way' with rich being left footed, although I can't say I've noticed the arkwardness at all myself.

Rich, that bollard-handrail line in bristol at the end looks NUTS, can't believe you were even trying that!

See you tonight mate :)