Ali C In London

Rago muffin

When I read the title I was expecting the story of Ali getting his bike played by silvestre stallone etc. But I wasn't expecting that, such a nice video, loved it in everyway. Seemed to have something most recent videos are lacking. Nice work (Y)

Elephant and castle? You were all feeling a bit brave all round that day then! hahaha

sweet riding editing etc. immense.

Lived and rode there for 3 1/2 years and had no troubles - it's not as bad as people think/make it out to be. The Heygate bits we were riding are also in a pretty much entirely vacant area of that estate too. It's getting knocked down soon so the residents have gone, meaning there's a bit of a time limit on getting shit done there.

Lived and rode there for 3 1/2 years and had no troubles - it's not as bad as people think/make it out to be.

haha nah man, it really is as bad as people make out lol... do you remember when me you and jhey were riding down walworth road when there was that massive fight on the night that guy got stabbed/ shot? that was mental!!!! and when that guy came up to you with his guts out! the area is just bate as all round. but yer apart from that its fairly chilled :P

Shit. This kind of vid or the tarty blog really make me sad I'm slowly leaving the community. It also makes me sad that the trials community over here is nothing like the mature UK one. You guys are living the biketrial dream, if something like that exists.

It's simple, move to England.

haha nah man, it really is as bad as people make out lol... do you remember when me you and jhey were riding down walworth road when there was that massive fight on the night that guy got stabbed/ shot? that was mental!!!! and when that guy came up to you with his guts out! the area is just bate as all round. but yer apart from that its fairly chilled :P

In fairness, the guy with his guts hanging out actually burst his colostomy bag, was no harm to anyone and was just some mental tramp. That guy who got barred was just one thing in 2-3 days of people being dicks too. Only one incidence of kiiinda violence in 3 1/2 years = alright with me :P