Ali C And Stan Shaw

Mark W

Absolute monsters! Some incredibly smooth and tech riding.

Awesome bit of editing and filiming by Ben as always. Good stuff, definitely a keeper (Y)

Filming was by Dave. Thanks for comments in reference to my editing. The plan is to make more videos of Dave's footage and there's a LOT of footage. I think that there's more of Ali and Stan but there's also footage of people like Danny Mac, Thomas Ohler, etc. It was definitely a pleasure editing to the quality of Ali's and Stan's riding (Y)

Edited by Ben Rowlands

Filming was by Dave. Thanks for comments in reference to my editing. The plan is to make more videos of Dave's footage and there's a LOT of footage. I think that there's more of Ali and Stan but there's also footage of people like Danny Mac, Thomas Ohler, etc. It was definitely a pleasure editing to the quality of Ali's and Stan's riding (Y)

Apologies to Mark, nice to have some good footage and quality riding to work with Ben, should definitely get another video soon especially of the others mentioned.

Ive realised that a good word for Stan's style is clinical - everything is so precise and solid. And Ali's style makes everything look mega meaty and awesome sidehopping stuff to back! ace

Loved the video, was nice and chilled. Favourites moves were ali on the notches around the slabs and the roll ups....lol... and stans gap ups to back, again so precise!

worth a download to be honest

The rock lines Ali was doing were cool.

I love all that droping your front wheel further than level...Scary!

Cool edit too Ben, very subtle song.

(Y)

Oh yea, get it up on Vimeo. You know you want to...But I guess Dave wants it exclusive to the Trial Tech web site, so you have to go on there to see the vid...Aw well, cant win'm all.

Edited by Ross McArthur

Yeah, it's a QuickTime file. If you left click you';ll need to get the latest version of QuickTime browser plugin, or you can right click and save to your PC, then play with VLC Media Player.

Finaly!!

I didn't want it too end :(

That was AMAZING! Loved it!

DO what adam said

Download VLC media player > right click on the download onTT website > save link as > wait for it to D/L > watch and enjoy :D

well im not sure, because ive clicked on the link and its been trying to load the page for about 15 minutes, if it takes much longer ill do that!