My New Ride

Adrian J

recieved the new frame yesterday and just finished building it this morning, looking forward to taking it for a ride! sorry about the poor image quality.

Spec,

koxx black sky frame

trialtech forks

trialteck cranks

trialtech stem

try-all pedals

echo cnc rim on hope

echo on gu hub

front eno freewheel

rockman bars

front v rear maggy

post-10925-1257677964_thumb.jpg

post-10925-1257678020_thumb.jpg

post-10925-1257678030_thumb.jpg

post-10925-1257678044_thumb.jpg

Edited by Adrian J

You mean hard working? Some people actually buy things with their own hard earned cash not with mummy and daddy's!

Bike looks sweet dude, I hope you're going to ride it plenty ;)

cheers dude, i havent seen you in yonks man! and thanks for all the replies people, it rides sweeeet :) just baught some try all cranks for it as i stripped my trialtechs but alls gd

You mean hard working? Some people actually buy things with their own hard earned cash not with mummy and daddy's!

Bike looks sweet dude, I hope you're going to ride it plenty ;)

LMFAO all 3 of my bikes have been payed for by MY money I have 2 jobs to pay for mine.

Don't go on about paying for it wiht hard earned cash!

Think before you speak. Not all of use sponge onf mummy and daddy.

LMFAO all 3 of my bikes have been payed for by MY money I have 2 jobs to pay for mine.

Don't go on about paying for it wiht hard earned cash!

Think before you speak. Not all of use sponge onf mummy and daddy.

That only makes your choice of the word 'lucky' even more stupid, there is no luck involved in buying a frame with your own money. Maybe you should heed your own advice because you reacted to my words exactly how I expected you to

cheers dude, i havent seen you in yonks man! and thanks for all the replies people, it rides sweeeet

Yeah very true! Good to see you're still riding, might catch you out on a ride sometime?

Looks absolutely amazing. I don't think I could ever justify the £830.00 price tag for any bike frame ever though, so well done on biting the bullet there! Haven't really heard much of this new material that they are using on the Sky it will be interesting to see how that holds up in terms of noticeable performance benefits and strength. Based on the quick read off the Tarty website it seems that they won't be very strong for general UK bashers! but then it's aimed for the Elite/high end competition riders so who cares. As with most things - you get what you pay for!

Get some better pictures please!!!!! :P