Christmas Present Thread.

Mission Prodigy Trials.

Don't know what you're using them for, but 200Nm is just fine for quick track use.

For road use I guess 300Nm? Anyway, there's definitely no need to tighten your bolts by hand when you're using that wrench.

woah, you are aware theres correct torques for bolts. most cars these days sit in the 110-150nm mark. 300nm is way to tight for any wheelstuds used on a roadcar, its tighter than most sub 7.5 tonne vehicles. the amount of damage you can do overtightening wheel nuts is as bad as not tightening. seen it on a couple of vehicles, where theyve been done up with a gun(or a bar with a hefty bloke on it) and its stretched the studs, gone to click em off with a torque wrench, and theyve just tightened and kept turning till theyve snapped with the torque wrench set at 200nm.

However 400nm+ is a god send when undoing stuff.

Logitech G19 Keyboard

CM Sentinel Advanced Mouse

Logitech 5.1 Speakers

Creative XFi 7.1 Sound Card

Creative Fatal1ty headset

Armani Aftershave

Hugo Boss Hoodie/jacket

Lacoste Jumper

2 Pair's of Levi's

Superdry Jumper

2 pairs of CK Boxers

2 Pairs of silly/funny boxers

Chocolates

Fred Perry Polo

Steelseries mouse mat

Bench 'Dappy' Hat

£15 iTunes gift card

£50 in cash

Alarm clock

Little mini henry desk hoover..

Edited by Sam F

My family did a secret santa thing this year, which was much easier. Got some little RC Subaru, which is awesome for drifting round the living room! I didn't want anything though, so I'm happy with that! :P

We also do some raffle each year, all had to get 15 presents for that, so I got some more little bits from that, mainly sweets though. :D

New chair for my room, Billy anniversary bookcase (nowhere to put it though lol), keyboard for my Netbook, Infinity Razor which I'm not going to use cos I don't have wet shaves lol, nice stripy jumper/top, Mars selection box and Transformers 2 on DVD! Didn't do too badly! Gonna be buying myself some new web hosting in the new year though! 1+1 suck balls. EDIT: Thought I'd add I also need to buy myself a camera repair cos my camcorder doesn't currently work as it should, which is rubbish cos I can't film anything lol

Edited by Jonny Jones

I got a pair of 32 Lashed FT snowboard boots, Tamrac Adventure 7, gloves, scarf, chocolate, Rhod Gilbert DVD, bucket of crisps, wallet, aftershave, socks. Just need to get out and thrash the 32's and pile the Tamrac with gear and head out with that too!

I ask for money most years then they get me some crap I'm never gonna use. Socks, but these aren't ordinary socks, no they're BOOT SOCKS! Then some earphones, my parents see me everyday with earphones and they think I'm gonna need another pair for my other ears.

Not all bad, some chocolate and DVDs, CD.

It'll do