Reason To Be Ii

Frankymage

Best unique moves were at 03:44-03:49 and again at 07:01, other than that, these guys have got nothing on DMS in terms of fluidity.

Totally agree... though it was a great video, brilliant editing made it enjoyable to watch, just variety was lacking massively in the riding.

That's more like it :)

If there's ever going to be another Danny mac, it's got to be him :blink:

Lol there are much more talented street riders out there, I thought this guy was miles off Danny. Don't get me wrong its a good effort, but there was a definate lack of style and originality. CBT is the new TGS? I really hope not!

What is gay and homo about Andy's post? He was just asking about my comment and didn't say anything about the video?

I'm not entirely sure on the point you were trying to make, but if you think I meant TGS was better than that riding style you are wrong. I hate repetitive videos, whatever the style. I just think its a shame to make something average when the riders obviously have skill. Its not really anything against them, as you have to practice moves to do them well. More a case of bad editing, not being able to pick which clips work and which don't

Lol there are much more talented street riders out there, I thought this guy was miles off Danny. Don't get me wrong its a good effort, but there was a definate lack of style and originality. CBT is the new TGS? I really hope not!

Really seems that way.....turned it off in 4mins, just got really boring; didn't think I would get bored of back flips, but hey :)

What is gay and homo about Andy's post? He was just asking about my comment and didn't say anything about the video?

I'm not entirely sure on the point you were trying to make, but if you think I meant TGS was better than that riding style you are wrong. I hate repetitive videos, whatever the style. I just think its a shame to make something average when the riders obviously have skill. Its not really anything against them, as you have to practice moves to do them well. More a case of bad editing, not being able to pick which clips work and which don't

He basically says it's just basic training, which i can't understand when i saw his movie on youtube.

But yeah if you want ill delete it for you !

He basically says it's just basic training, which i can't understand when i saw his movie on youtube.

But yeah if you want ill delete it for you !

No he didn't at all, he was referring to my post. In England CBT means something else entirely, its a test you have to do to ride a motorbike

boring, nothing that hasnt been done before, ( not before "danny mac" ) but before riders in england doing that stuff about 8 years ago.

not incredibly smooth , no linking lines.

hardly Akrig

Part from that it was ok

that's actually harsh and bigheaded IMO

it's like saying ben slinger and andrei burton are gay because despite the fact they push themself as much as they can, they will probably be always less good than the top french at comp.

let's be honest, there's not a bunch of good french riders a street, especially in this kind of riding... I think it's awesome to see these guy riding their own way in one of the most "compy" trial country ever.

some of the moves in there were massive and stylish...there's lack of flow and variety in moves though but the level was pretty high