Films!?

ogre

Watched Exit Through The Gift Shop, nothing like what I was expecting, still pretty good though.

Guy videos stuff, talks to Banksy, makes his own shit copies of Banksy's work, Banksy sends him a statement endorsing his shit art without actually looking at it, shitty art guy makes a f**k load of cash from shit art*.

Although, if you like graffiti, or Street Art, it's worth a watch. Plus Banksy is epic.

*If you're the "Ooh, art is never shit, you need to open your mind!" type, trust me, it's shit.

Edited by Ninja Manatee

• 4 weeks later...

I can't wait till Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1, although it tempts me to resist and wait till the second one comes out and watch it all in one go

Also anyone seen The Forth Kind?

Being honest, it did freak me out while I was watching it, but now I found out everything about it was fake :( was almost wishing it wasn't

Edited by bikeperson45

Watched Exit Through The Gift Shop, nothing like what I was expecting, still pretty good though.

Guy videos stuff, talks to Banksy, makes his own shit copies of Banksy's work, Banksy sends him a statement endorsing his shit art without actually looking at it, shitty art guy makes a f**k load of cash from shit art*.

Although, if you like graffiti, or Street Art, it's worth a watch. Plus Banksy is epic.

*If you're the "Ooh, art is never shit, you need to open your mind!" type, trust me, it's shit.

I just watched that film that guy is crazy I cant believe he managed to do that.

If anyone's seen Halloween II on Anytime TV and is thinking about watching it, I wouldn't bother. I sincerely believe you'd have more fun banging your head off a wall for an hour. The film isn't scary and offers little suspense; the only thing delivered is gore and a plot feature that starts off being quite intriguing but is then massacred as thoroughly as every character in the film by the end. Really, just leave the television off instead.

• 2 weeks later...

I need a decent "Kung-Fu" kinda film, as I loooooove them but never know what to go for.

I've already got/seen; 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon', 'Kiss Of The Dragon', 'Unleashed' and 'Who Am I'.

Anybody? :D

Have you seen any of the Ong Bak series? Not really my thing, but my housemate loves all that stuff and raves about them.

Ong Bak

Ong Bak 2: Warrior King

Ong Bak 3

Ong Bak: The Beginning

Have you seen any of the Ong Bak series? Not really my thing, but my housemate loves all that stuff and raves about them.

Ong Bak

Ong Bak 2: Warrior King

Ong Bak 3

Ong Bak: The Beginning

First one is definately worth a watch, kind of put Tony Jaa on the map as he did all his stunts and no wires or cgi anywhere which is pretty impressive when you see the kind of stuff that goes on!

I need a decent "Kung-Fu" kinda film, as I loooooove them but never know what to go for.

I've already got/seen; 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon', 'Kiss Of The Dragon', 'Unleashed' and 'Who Am I'.

Anybody? :D

House of flying daggers is THE best martial arts film ever. Fearless is also pretty prime (Y)

x

The flaming leg bit is cool.

It's a shame, it often just seems like a collection of clips of stunts, rather than a film.

Yeah I understand where your coming from there!

As for decent kung fu films I assume you've worked your way through some Bruce Lee films??