New Try-All Stiky Lite Rear Tyre

Alex Dark

I think most comp riders have plenty of presure in them, so don't think that would make a difference in grip, definetely would make it heavier! How did they save so much weight? Reducing the sidewalls and overall thickness?

Looks nice and chunky, though im surprised that TryAll haven't thought about making the tread pattern wrap further down the sidewall where the extra grip could prove beneficial in the comp scene.

It's a nice idea but then you would struggle with frame clearance. That said, I'm sure a low profile fine grip pattern could prove benefical!

I think most comp riders have plenty of presure in them, so don't think that would make a difference in grip, definetely would make it heavier! How did they save so much weight? Reducing the sidewalls and overall thickness?

Well you could always make the sidewall rubber more course than smooth, thus minimal weight penalty.

i found them too unstable, and maybe i needed more than my usuall pressure but they seem to rim out far too easily, but if they do come out i might try one with more pressure in :rolleyes: (this was on Mr Rankins bike)

Edited by Toby

• 4 weeks later...

No-one knows, read the thread.

The last post was about a month ago. Someone might know now. I'd say good on him for not opening another thread!

Will the original try-all go on sale for a reduced price when this comes out? :rolleyes: