Tarty Days 2010

mintsauce

Ctr-C ---> Ctrl-V:

----------------------

Inspired Bicycles support Tarty Days

inspired_bicycles_logo.jpg

A massive THANK YOU to Inspired Bicycles who have come on board as sponsors for the 2010 Tarty Days festival.

As the event organiser this is great news and really shows Inspired's commitment to UK trials.

With Inspired bicycles joining the festival title sponsors, Tarty Bikes, we are in a strong position to offer a very exciting three days of riding.

Inspired bicycles, founded by David Cleaver, are the genius behind the hugely successful 'Fourplay' frame.

The brand new Inspired bicycles website says, "Named with reference to it's 24" wheels and playful character, the Fourplay frame has become the standard against which all other street frames are judged."

Who you going with man? my mate can't make it that weekend so would be on me tod!

Im going with a local friend.

Only going friday-sat because theres a tyke trial comp on the sunday i want to go to.

Your more than welcome to camp with us.

Carlos

Wow, I've just seen a whole load of pics and videos of the course thats been set up for this. Its mental, like seriously out of the asylum. Am well looking forward to this, a weekend of trials, camping, a bit of drinking and a lot of eating.

Wow, I've just seen a whole load of pics and videos of the course thats been set up for this. Its mental, like seriously out of the asylum. Am well looking forward to this, a weekend of trials, camping, a bit of drinking and a lot of eating.

You f-in tease.

Almost 7 days to go people!!!!!!

Edited by Gogz-

I hope you guys like heights and balance beams.... :P Thats all Im going to say

The course layout for tarty days is going to be IMMENSE. You could easily spend a week riding it and keep finding/making new lines. Ive just got back from day two of woodfest and ive had so much fun! The water balance 'beam' (if its still included) is going to be a favourite I think too... I really dont want to spoil it though!

If i was not busy, Id easily be there. Or make the trip to the other side of the country for this. The play area is MASSIVE

I hope you guys like heights and balance beams.... :P Thats all Im going to say

The course layout for tarty days is going to be IMMENSE. You could easily spend a week riding it and keep finding/making new lines. Ive just got back from day two of woodfest and ive had so much fun! The water balance 'beam' (if its still included) is going to be a favourite I think too... I really dont want to spoil it though!

If i was not busy, Id easily be there. Or make the trip to the other side of the country for this. The play area is MASSIVE

Is there some good 'session' stuff too? I saw the photos Matt put up of the balance beams 'n' stuff, but I was just thinking with balance beams it's sorta a case of "I've done that, what next?" - is there some other bits 'n' bobs to play around on too that are a bit more creative rather than just being a bit linear?

Is there some good 'session' stuff too? I saw the photos Matt put up of the balance beams 'n' stuff, but I was just thinking with balance beams it's sorta a case of "I've done that, what next?" - is there some other bits 'n' bobs to play around on too that are a bit more creative rather than just being a bit linear?

Got back a few hours ago from doing the 3 days of woodfest :) oh my god Some big stuff was going down ^_^ Thanks to Matt (Barlow) for doing a really good job with the Organising And The woodfest crew for doing a really good job on the course It's so fun to ride can't wait for Tarty days

And Yes Mark there is some really good session stuff that are really good fun to ride it's not all balance beams ^_^

Jamie (Y)

Here are some shots of this last weekends demo. This rig will form a large part of the BASIS of the Tarty Days Trials Arena. There WILL be more kit. There is a lot of work to be done on the arena this week to add smaller scale kit and also kit to allow creative lines but I hope the current set up floats your boat.

Thoughts....

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

I can't find my bracelet for tarty days

I've turned the house upside down twice, Its the same feeling as when you relised that you lost your wallet

Do i have to buy another one or can i use the invoice?

Really sorry to hear that you've lost your wrist band.

The problem that arises here is that if we give you another wrist band for free, and your original does turn up, then it is feasible you can have two people enter for the price of one.

I'm certainly not suggesting this is something you would do, however if we bend the rules for you then it sets a precedent. After which point anyone else who loses their wrist band can justifiably claim they should be given another for free, thus compounding the problem.

It clearly says in the event info that if an attendee loses their wrist band then they must purchase a new one at full price (to avoid the problem detailed above).

All I can say is good luck in your continued search.

Event wristbands:

- When you pre-register for £10 you will be posted an event wristband

- You MUST bring this with you and wear it at all times throughout the duration of the event

- Anyone without a wrist band will be asked to leave or to purchase a wrist band

- Replacement wrist bands will be available if you present the old broken wrist band to a member of staff

- However, if you require a new wrist band (i.e. you lost or forgot your original) then you will have to pay £10 for a new one