Top 5 Street Riders

Trials Adam

Hey all,

I was just Thinking Who My Top 5 street riders would be and i made this topic to see other riders views :)

so post your top 5 :)

If i was to pic my top 5 riders i would pick:

1. Damon watson

2. neil tunnicliffe

3. craig lee scott

4. Ben lazenby

5. Cocky

1. Akrigg (as his level of bike riding is a joke)

2. Ali C (super versatile and smooth and shocks me with what he pulls off)

3. Danny Mac (that video....)

4. Rowan (smoothest rider ever)

5. Damon (60inch sidehops and 10foot gaps will always have a place in my heart)

Thats UK. Marco Grosnek (spelling) could fit in a top 6 list though

Here goes, always rode 26” so a bit biased but....

Rowan Johns – Swish Style

Akrigg – Creativity/ Balls

Damon – Power/ “How the f**k”

TRA (He counts!) – Technique/ Power. Whenever I struggle on a side-hop or gap, I think “What would TRA do?”

Adam burns - Had to get a trials king in there! Generally a massive inspiration back in the day.

Here goes, always rode 26” so a bit biased but....

Rowan Johns – Swish Style

Akrigg – Creativity/ Balls

Damon – Power/ “How the f**k”

TRA (He counts!) – Technique/ Power. Whenever I struggle on a side-hop or gap, I think “What would TRA do?”

Adam burns - Had to get a trials king in there! Generally a massive inspiration back in the day.

I like that list but Akrigg I'm afraid hasn't really been a trials rider for a long time.

I think Checkin Konstatin and David Sellero deserve a mention in here

I like that list but Akrigg I'm afraid hasn't really been a trials rider for a long time.

To be fair, that XC video he did for Mongoose contained more actual trials riding in it than virtually any other video in the Videos section when it came out. But then again, we have different opinions on what trials is I suppose. Apparently, in the past few years, queueing up to sidehop the same wall as all your mates is "trials" and actually riding different terrain and finding creative and different ways of getting over obstacles isn't trials turned.gif

• Like 1

To be fair, that XC video he did for Mongoose contained more actual trials riding in it than virtually any other video in the Videos section when it came out. But then again, we have different opinions on what trials is I suppose. Apparently, in the past few years, queueing up to sidehop the same wall as all your mates is "trials" and actually riding different terrain and finding creative and different ways of getting over obstacles isn't trials turned.gif

:lol: That made me chuckle. You are right though. I personally find it boring all doing the same thing. I'd rather find new lines on things i've already done.

Still each to there own.

hmmmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhh eeeeeeeerrrrrrrrmmmmmm maybe true BUT that wasn't street now was it :rolleyes:

Damn, i was going to post a reply with something very similar but you said it better.

hmmmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhh eeeeeeeerrrrrrrrmmmmmm maybe true BUT that wasn't street now was it :rolleyes:

That wasn't, but you said "trials rider" in your post. He's still done a lot for street, and his section in Trial Noir is still pretty rad even though it's quite a few years old now.