Try-All Forks Are Beast...not.

AlexxRogers

Name me a pair of forks that don't snap from riding trials...

...oh wait there isn't any

Seen a set of trials tech forks snapped like that the other night, it's all this rear mounted maggie shit and lightweight obsession, theres places that weight saving just isn't worth the money.

On the highlighted point, echo lites seem to be the best bet.

Name me a pair of forks that don't snap from riding trials...

...oh wait there isn't any

has Tim snapped pashley forks? I remember him riding full pelt into that wall and bending the frame at hook woods....

Apparently though, it's more expensive paying fractionally more in the short term rather than a lot more in the long term. I don't fully understand how that's the case, but that's what I frequently get told...

has Tim snapped pashley forks? I remember him riding full pelt into that wall and bending the frame at hook woods....

I've snapped 2 and yeah I think Tim has ruined quite a few sets. They're stronger with V mounts I think, the disc ones didn't like my BB7.

These are comp forks? I've personally never had a problem snapping forks. But i would still not run such compy forks, or a front hs 33 :P Riding street as well.. hmm. I am all up for saving weight, but you need to give it some though in relation to how you ride.