Work Experiance!

JackZOO!

Hey guys,

Next week (5th to the 9th) I got my work Experiance. I'm especially looking forward to it because I get to work in Owens Cycles!!!

This is a awseme bike shop, and in the morings I will be riding there and back in the evenings. Because I ride trials I think I will fit in well there,

so forum,

what did you do for work experiance??

JackZo0!

Hey guys,

Next week (5th to the 9th) I got my work Experiance. I'm especially looking forward to it because I get to work in Owens Cycles!!!

This is a awseme bike shop, and in the morings I will be riding there and back in the evenings. Because I ride trials I think I will fit in well there,

so forum,

JackZo0!

i worked in a play group not doing much only had to do 3 hours a day messing around with the kids.

I did mine at undercover rock climbing centre in bristol. I did an hours work on the desk or in the office in the morning, and climbed from 10 till 5, helping with a few groups once or twice a day. As I am quite into climbing I loved it and it gave me a great insight into how the centre runs, and am now looking into instructing when I leave school.

James

Did mine at a primary school mainly with year 3s. I really liked it, was a lot less boring working with 8 year olds than my friend who was stapling agendas together. They even let me have a year 6 class because they couldn't find a sub. That can't be legal leaving 20 10 year olds with a 15 year old?

Worked at doctors, was pretty interesting as I sat in with the doctor whilst patients came in. Really made me think how lucky I am in comparison to other people and what they have to face with everyday. So mine psychologically helped me haa

Hey guys,

so forum,

JackZo0!

I worked at Didcot Railway Centre. It's basically a steam train museum. I hated it. Although when it was quiet I would kip on the train carriage when it was going up and down the one mile track. (Y)

Pretty lame placement, thanks school (N) (that was like 8 years ago though :-)

I assume the work experience thing is some kind of UK school program? My junior year of high school I worked at a Taco Cabana for six months. It was an enlightening and horrible experience at the same time. So many illegal things in that work environment but I was too young and eager for money at the time to care.