Triton

mike425

So after a long wait I finally got this built up and I am really pleased. The full bike is so light with a lot of heavy parts on their and also it rides great. Really easy to manual and very good on the back wheel for trialsy stuff.

The titanium makes it ride like nothing else, it has the give of steel but without the sort of harsh 'twang' you sometimes get with it. I would describe it as soft and you can definately feel it taking the sting out of impacts.

The rear rotor guard is a briliiant idea, I slipped of a thin rail the other day straight onto it and it did not give an inch saving my disc rotor - Every rear disc bike should be able to use one! I am eventually going to get the forks sprayed white and tempted by some kind of colour on the frame, but I do really like the raw look. Below are some pics of the frame in production that Dmitry took and and also the forks followed by some low quality phone pics I did myself.

Anyone thinking of ordering from Dmitry, I highly recommend it, hes great to deal with and always in contact.

p4pb5344771.jpg

p4pb5344772.jpg

p4pb5344765.jpg

p4pb5344766.jpg

Mike

Youve put the headset cups in the wrong way.

Otherwise looks soooo nice

Haha, yeah, I was in such a rush to build it up andn when I realised what I had done was well pi**ed. Didn't really see the point in taking the headset back out on such an expensive frame just for that though!

Cheers for the comments fella's, off the top of my head becuase it is a while since I ordered it, I think it is roughly 1035 WB and +35mm

The forks are a bit love or hate, I really like them - they remind me of the old USE and PACE forks. They are really light, I have not measured them but Dmitry estimates them at between 700 - 800 grams.

I never really thought about the raw effect, I guess it would fade and also be a bitch to keep polished!

I am going to weigh the full bike at some point becuase I thinking it is pretty light overall.

Cheers

Mike

Looks alright, you should switch up some parts for lighter ones. But get a nicer seat :P The colour seems like a real odd grey, i'd like to see it in person, i don't think my monitor shows it well.

Jizz! :wub:

Could you give me a link to the tritron web sight / as well as / or an idea of the prices?

Blog

You'll need a fair bit of dollar too. Wouldn't bother unless you have some decent parts to put on it.

Jizz! :wub:

Could you give me a link to the tritron web sight / as well as / or an idea of the prices?

There's a temporary blog: http://tritonframes.com

A nice website will be there soon :)

The price of a frame including shipping to the UK starts at GBP 595...and up to whatever depending on what the customer wants it to look like.

Thanks

Dmitry

PS: Michael, I love your bike! Dunno how light or heavy it is. But it should feel awesome. Enjoy :)