New From Trialtech...

Mark W

Cranks look nice, so does the BB but phoar what a price!

Trialtech please make a headset :( would like a trialtech headset as all their stuff is strong, looks sleek and normally a very good price. as apposed to spending near £50 for some cheesy looking piece of crap, that develops play really quick.

My trialtech headset has been awesome for years, maintenance free, and yes looks awesome. In and out of frames loads of times. It's one of the most reliable bike parts I have.

My trialtech headset has been awesome for years, maintenance free, and yes looks awesome. In and out of frames loads of times. It's one of the most reliable bike parts I have.

You have one? :o piccy

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Because they've been replaced by the square hole rims. As far as I know they're the same extrusion and the hole size is fairly similar, so they should be pretty similar in terms of strength/durability.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Trialtech Sport Lite forks are our new 100% exclusive, lightweight, competition style forks. They've been used and tested by team riders Kenny Belaey, TRA, Vašek Kolář, Flipp, Neil Tunnicliffe and World Cup regular Andrei Burton, so you can be sure that they're light enough for competition use but durable enough for general trials riding.

Available in 20" and 26", with disc or 4-bolt mounts.

Head over to our forks page for more photos, information and technical specifications.

L_TT_Sport_Lite_Fork_26_Disc.jpg

L_TT_Sport_Lite_Fork_26_HS33.jpg

L_TT_Sport_Lite_Fork_Logo_Detail2.jpg

• Like 2

• 7 months later...