Ben Rowlands

1a2bcio8

Yeah it's a really good park. The only issue is the amount of scooter kids. It's something of a jungle with them all chipping around in an unpredictable and awareless monkey fashion.

Was a really fun day there today none the less.

Cheers for comments so far, chaps.

Yeah it's a really good park. The only issue is the amount of scooter kids. It's something of a jungle with them all chipping around in an unpredictable and awareless monkey fashion.

You have to have the patience of a saint to ride that park! It's really good fun but I remember constantly having my runs chopped up by the kids!

Is there still some little bmxer lad tearing it up there? Does whips and flips everywhere.. ?

I'm progressively enjoying these videos more and more by the way.

Second clip was THE clip, for me.

Wicked looking park - how many times have you been asked why your BMX has big wheels? :P

Edit: Once before you sent me a whole host of music... Could you send me an updated list? Last few mini-videos have shown me you have exquisite taste.

Edited by aener

Cheers for additional commentry and any nice words. I think each week I'm going to produce a mini vid as it's quite motivating; especially in the sense of trying to have improved, in some sense, each week.

Really want to sort out a decent camera though so I can make a 'proper' vid where I have to push myself to complete scary lines. Student finance are failing me :(

Nice wee edit, is that a 360 x-up at the end? Or 360 barspin?

I wish it was a barspin but alas it was only an x-up. Hitting the foam pit next week though so will try to get them down alongside other bits.

You have to have the patience of a saint to ride that park! It's really good fun but I remember constantly having my runs chopped up by the kids!

Is there still some little bmxer lad tearing it up there? Does whips and flips everywhere.. ?

I'm progressively enjoying these videos more and more by the way.

I gave up trying to ride there. It was actually too dangerous as was evidenced by the two scooter kids that collided just as I was leaving. They actually play tig on the scooters. Hectic is probably an understatement.

There are lots of small and amazing bmxers there so I'm not sure if I know the one you refer to. They were all doing all sorts and making me feel rather inadequate.

Second clip was THE clip, for me.

Wicked looking park - how many times have you been asked why your BMX has big wheels? :P

Edit: Once before you sent me a whole host of music... Could you send me an updated list? Last few mini-videos have shown me you have exquisite taste.

Looking at the vid, and relatively speaking, I think I look like a kid on a bmx. Anyway, I'll message you tunage info now.

Edited by Ben Rowlands

So happy you're back making vids Ben. definitely helping me get that riding bug back!

Glad to hear it. That's definitely one of my video making ideals; to enthuse others about riding.

I'd love a situation where lots of different 24" riders, or very streety 26" riders, were producing lots of videos very regularly. It really sets a scene and motivates all involved and that can only be a good thing.

You should make some vids yourself when you get back to riding :)

You should make some vids yourself when you get back to riding :)

Think i will do, just need to get this wheel sorted this week and find some time to ride!

It's literally like starting all over again, so could make for a nice little progression series and give me an incentive to actually push myself for a change :P