The Gaming Thread......

James Quigley

once you get an m224 mortar, it seems to be a case of permanent win on rush, you just sit back, behind something solid, and mortar crap in.

How do you get them?

I'm hoping that with the DLC thats coming soon with maps from bf2 and vehicles, there is a 2 seater jet. That would make it like the best game ever! It's no fun playing with a friend and only 1 person being able to go in the jets :(

How do you get them?

I'm hoping that with the DLC thats coming soon with maps from bf2 and vehicles, there is a 2 seater jet. That would make it like the best game ever! It's no fun playing with a friend and only 1 person being able to go in the jets :(

erm certain amount of support points, dont know how many.

Queued outside our local game for midnight skyrim release, never done that before :$

GF picked up a copy and she played a couple of hours last night, 2am on a school night is getting harder when you're my age :(

Skyrim looks stunning (even in 480p), seems to be everything oblivion was but more polished :)

Not played it myself yet but really looking forward to the dual weapon weilding.

Edited by forteh

Queued outside our local game for midnight skyrim release, never done that before :$

GF picked up a copy and she played a couple of hours last night, 2am on a school night is getting harder when you're my age :(

Skyrim looks stunning (even in 480p), seems to be everything oblivion was but more polished :)

Not played it myself yet but really looking forward to the dual weapon weilding.

480p? You using a phone as a monitor?

480p? You using a phone as a monitor?

Unfortunately yus :(

Nah tis on the ecksboks, have an old 32" samsung flat crt that unfortunately only runs at 480p. However it really doesn't look that bad as the screen isn't that huge. Sure 1080p would be lovely but the samsung was free and beggars cant be choosers :D

4wd?

Or handbraking into corners and hope it works?

Car looks as though it hasn't been setup for drifting. :P

4wd!?! What an insult :P It's not drifting 4wd is power sliding...

The tune I'm using is one of the first i have created on forza 4 and its quite good actually i hate too much camber flicks to violently!

Don't belive me? add me and i'll prove i can drift.

Wrong topic

'If you’re keen to share your content with a bunch of other people (film nights with friends or showing your holiday photos to friends) you can quickly and easily connect your laptop to a large screen HDTV by using the laptop’s HMDI output and an HDMI cable'

• 2 weeks later...

Only game I've been playing recently is Battlefield 2 on PS3, almost considered getting the new one or new Modern Warfare but I just don't play enough to justify splashing that much on a game. Tempted to dust off Grid and get back on track with that again!

Edited by isitafox