Kenny Belaey: Los Angeles On A 24"

AndyT

Amazing video - i loved it.

Can we all try and be mature though and not compare every f**king 24" video to Danny Mac.

Whenever another stock or mod video comes out no one compares it to another rider so lets not treat Danny Mac as a measure of 24" riding - it's stupid.

I personally prefer the overall feel and style to Danny's riding but i think this is impressive in equal measure - it just doesn't move me in the same way. However saying one is better than the other is pointless. I think its insulting to measure everything against Danny and i'm sure some people say "oh yah - much better than Macaskill" just to try and take an outsider point of view.

Amazing video - i loved it.

Can we all try and be mature though and not compare every f**king 24" video to Danny Mac.

Whenever another stock or mod video comes out no one compares it to another rider so lets not treat Danny Mac as a measure of 24" riding - it's stupid.

I personally prefer the overall feel and style to Danny's riding but i think this is impressive in equal measure - it just doesn't move me in the same way. However saying one is better than the other is pointless. I think its insulting to measure everything against Danny and i'm sure some people say "oh yah - much better than Macaskill" just to try and take an outsider point of view.

Jeees, I wish people would stop going on about Danny! :P

Glad you guys all like it (Y)

Basically he got off a plane, got this new 24" bike and went for a ride...I just borrowed a 7d from a friend (never used it ever for filming) and we went off- him on his first ride of the bike and me on the first use of the camera...If Kenny dedicated himself to street style I think we would see some truly amazing things.

And yes, I did put in 'the scorpion' on purpose for the OGs who could pick it up!

Rail manual?

2.42 of this video. And towards the end of either evolve or contact i think, ryan leech tries to do the manual down the benches that kenny nails.....ryan went over the bars and like grant said, he looked like a scorpion.

Holy crap! Defineltey one of the best 24" vids ive seen in a long time. Its nice to see a top (if not the best) comp rider be creative and style it up, the guy has incredible skill. This is exactly the style of riding im working towards but its gonna take years of practise (as well as bottle :P) to get as good as that. Manual onto the rail was insane :blink: im gonna watch this vid again..and again...and again..and again i dont think i'll get bored of it.