Trialtech Foams

stewie87

hey guys

ive ordered some lovely trialtech foams thanks to tarty bikes, just a quick question whats the best way to get them to stay put on the bars i used to use hairspray years ago but ive been a lock on fan since then, is hairspray still the norm?

cheers

I didnt use anything when I put my trialtechs on, slipped the end over the bars and used a track pump to inflate the grip, it then just slides onto the bars and grips; its only slipped slightly once in the rain.

Deodrant. Does the same as hairspray i guess.

Laurence--Trials, i tock mine off last night by prying the grip away from the bars with a small screwdriver, and spraying deodrant down the gap. Did this both ends of the grip, and it slid straight off (Y)

I'm the same, slide a spoke down and squirt some wd40 or hairspray down between the bar and grip. Works a treat!

my foam grips sliped if you used anything that left a residue to put them on, they were on a carbon bar though, i dont know what you're using but i'd imagine it'd make a difference. i'd just use water to be honest and let it dry well and they should be stuck fast. dont get dust under them, thats a fukin killer!