Ben Rowlands 24"

1a2bcio8

Hello,

Captured a few clips today as I've started riding again after injury. A couple of the clips are from two other rides. More slowmo that perhaps was warranted but I needed filler. I also love the smoothness of slowmo when you've filmed in 50fps so also overused in that sense. Tunage is "Autechre - Foil".

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Thanks for all the comments!

some sweet riding there! we need to ride....again!

We certainly do, Ali. You're good for my riding.

Very good clips from you here, Im glad you are back I thought you would be gone for 6 months.

you riding this weekend ben?

Thanks Tom. Yeah I thought I would be gone for upto 6 months and possibly more. If I'd listened to the doctor or most of the literature on the net I wouldn't be on my bike now but I found an alternative idea and treatment method that is sorting it out very rapidly. I'm not pain free yet but I'm very close.

I'm not sure about the weekend yet. I may be out. I may need to rest though as my body is killing today from riding yesterday! I will have to decide tomorrow methinks. I'll let you know though.

Thanks for comments.

Exquisite.

Wanted more so the song could continue.

Like that album quite a lot - unlike your tyres :P

Yeah 'tis great tunage. I don't really like the look of my tyres either to be honest - too stylish for my tastes. They ride nice though.