Your Dream Car?

Simpson

Either a GT40 (a propper one, with the '40' please) or one of these, with an epic spec, no point in a watered down road car like most supercars are, if you want comfortably transport you just take the helicopter. laugh.gif

gtr_17.jpg

Bread van Europa :o om nom.

Bread van Europa :o om nom.

Yep, well, technically it's a replica of a Lotus Europa Type 62 made by Banks Engineering, check out what's under the skin:

gtr_7.jpg

gtr_12..jpg

gtr_9.jpg

gtr_14.jpg

Edit: Pictures fixed.

Edited by RobinJI

Yep, well, technically it's a replica of a Lotus Europa Type 62 made by Banks Engineering, check out what's under the skin:

Snip!

Thats a seriously good looking piece of machinery and engineering, especially as they used the ford engine even in the racers. (I think its still the ford unit, right?)

The suspension set up though blushing.gif

• 4 weeks later...

I'm surprised nobody wants one of these:

screw_drive.jpg

Big enough to carry a bike around and will scare the crap out of people for free.

I don't think Archmides' screw was intended for domestic use :P

As I'd be rich, and bored (won't be working) Ill have a lot of time on my hands. So Id either design and make my own car (from scratch) or build my own:

p54276n5.jpg

From chassis up :P

Bucky, that Astra looks like it'd be fun, but with that sort of money you might as well buy something that's actually road legal.

it is road legal

gtr_7.jpg

gtr_12..jpg

gtr_9.jpg

gtr_14.jpg

c20xe engine? look a lot like one with the shape of the plug cover and the distributor position :S